Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roderich / Austria
Makes Apfelstrudel for the Awesome Kingdom
Roderich / Austria

Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. Empty
PostSubject: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. 7749106-1
Name:
Somehow I'm easy to mix up with Herr Banjora. My name is Roderich, R O D E R I C H. Not Adam. I am not Australia, I am Austria. Mein Name ist Roderich Edelstein, die Republik Osterreich, danke.

At least physically I'm holding steady at a young twenty. Technically, I'm well over one thousand years old and I attribute it to my natural fitness that I retain my youthfulness, unlike a certain American who's fastfood habits will put on the pounds. Hmmph!

Hobbies:
I have a high tourist industry, so I have and always will focus on my more leisurely pursuits. Music, art, delicious coffee in small corner cafes, as well as my deep traditions and careful planning for festivals, holidays and concerts. Music is my life, and what I am renowned for.

The lovely Ms. Hungary as well as music, of course. Cakes and tea and coffee, I enjoy sleep as well as shopping. Clothes and apperance are important to me as well, I like a well-dressed individual. While I am not an outdoorsy Nation, I do keep fit and enjoy it as well.

Dislikes:
Prussia. Uncivilized, barbaric nations named Prussia. Seafood and the outdoors. Animals (they shed all over my home).

Tell Us About Yourself:
I enjoy highly cultured talks, and am a good cook. At least I know my way around a kitchen. Please do not call me domesticated, or a sissy. While I am comfortable in my life now, I remember how to use a sword (though I would rather play piano than grip a hilt again). Also, I am not a morning person, do not expect to see me before I've made myself presentable. This may take an hour or so. The stray hair on my head is Mariazell, do not pull on her, it is not the type of ahoge the Italian's have. It only hurts my head, danke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2190741/Faberge
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Vash really didn't like talking to Austria. He would prefer if he could just forget all about the other nation. It wasn't like he had any real reason to associate with him. But, at times, a few words were inevitable.

"Grüß Gott," he said formally. It was a way to further remove himself from his words. He was hardly surprised to see Prussia on the dislikes list. Anyone with sense would put him there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Fáilte, An Ostair Don't know you too well but it's a pleasure to be meetin' ya all the same.

*looks up and down at him, mutters* likes to put on airs.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Vash Zwingli/Switzerland wrote:
Vash really didn't like talking to Austria. He would prefer if he could just forget all about the other nation. It wasn't like he had any real reason to associate with him. But, at times, a few words were inevitable.

"Grüß Gott," he said formally. It was a way to further remove himself from his words. He was hardly surprised to see Prussia on the dislikes list. Anyone with sense would put him there.

Perhaps the feeling was mutual, although for Roderich it was more of a dialysis of the feeling. Clearly his neighbor disliked him, and in the wake of that, was a tension in himself as well. "Herr Zwingli." Was his equally stiff greeting. If Vash was going to give him the cold shoulder, he could do the same as well. "It's... nice to see you. I'm surprised you bothered responding."

Ian O'Doherty /Éire wrote:
Fáilte, An Ostair Don't know you too well but it's a pleasure to be meetin' ya all the same.

*looks up and down at him, mutters* likes to put on airs.

"You must be Ireland then." Another tight response, his pride slightly damaged by the muttering he caught. Just barely, though. There was a moment taken to fix his jacket, and another to put on a polite smile. "Danke, Herr O'Doherty. I hope to get along well with you in the future."
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Vash shrugged. He wasn't afraid of chatting with Austria. He simply didn't have much to say to the Easterner. Not to mention it was just straight up annoying. Especially when everyone else acted like they were old friends or something. Not all rivalries were friendly. "I had some spare time and Liechtenstein was busy." Obviously he wouldn't be here if he didn't have options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:01 am

Pert shows Czech crown on Roerich’s head shouting. "Next time you take over Czech land make sure your king will wear this, or I will show you defenestration from first hand you uptight aristocrat!" Then he turns around muttering. "And don’t try to go germanization on my ass again. I’m not your maid anymore." With this he looks back at German and smiles. "I’m sorry Roddy. Not nice to see you again." Then he happily went away.

Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:20 am

G'day mate, nice ta meet ya
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Vash Zwingli/Switzerland wrote:
Vash shrugged. He wasn't afraid of chatting with Austria. He simply didn't have much to say to the Easterner. Not to mention it was just straight up annoying. Especially when everyone else acted like they were old friends or something. Not all rivalries were friendly. "I had some spare time and Liechtenstein was busy." Obviously he wouldn't be here if he didn't have options.

"I do hope Miss Liechtenstein is well," He said politely, fond of the young lady in ways that he was... not fond of Switzerland. That the other nation had the spare time to drop in, rather than making it struck nerves in Roderich. "Well, thank you for the greeting, Herr Zwingli, once more..."

Petr Slavik/Czech wrote:
Pert shows Czech crown on Roderich’s head shouting. "Next time you take over Czech land make sure your king will wear this, or I will show you defenestration from first hand you uptight aristocrat!" Then he turns around muttering. "And don’t try to go germanization on my ass again. I’m not your maid anymore." With this he looks back at German and smiles. "I’m sorry Roddy. Not nice to see you again." Then he happily went away.

He was left quite bemused at the actions of the younger nation, haphazardly shoving a crown onto his head. He balanced it there momentarily, and then lifted his hands to remove it and take a look at the craftsmanship. A slight turning of it, and he did not set it back on his head. It did not go along with the rest of the color of his outfit. "Oh, Herr Slavik. I almost didn't recognize you out of the maid outfit. I thought you enjoyed working under myself and Ms. Hungary. We were fair to you."

He lifted the crown a bit and then called after the other: "And for the gift! Danke!"

Adam Banjora/Australia wrote:
G'day mate, nice ta meet ya.

"Finally pleasant to meet my counterpart. I've often been mistaken for you, and I would pray you haven't had the ill luck of being mixed up as well." Roderich definitely would be comparing his physical appearance to that of the other's for a moment or two, as if trying to deduce why it was the pair of them were mixed up. Finally, he would lean in and whisper: "As well, I don't claim that Schwarzenegger fellow either. America can have him."
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Unfortunatly i have mate XD people often mistake me for you, till they hear my accent. ^^ i dont mind so much, i do love music and art :3 as you do yourself mate im sure , cept yeah...they do say The Governator is from my country *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 am

Petr stops and with dark smile looks at Roderich. “Oh, it’s the most expensive crown in Europe and little bit cursed. If somebody who doesn’t deserve it put it on his head he will die in couple of days. It happened to Heyderich you know. So enjoy your last days. And you weren’t fair with me.” Last sentence Petr growls at him and blushes. He somehow enjoyed that maid outfit but he won’t say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:31 am

Kiddha, Roderich. I don't think we've had much to do with each other.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Marin smiles sweetly and then waves at this man. The air of elegance around Roderich made her feel the need to act just as well-mannered. Being a girl of a small stature, she looks up at this man and clasps her hands together.

"Hallo, sir! I'm really pleased to meet you! I think you're the one that Prussia helped take away big brother's land? I don't remember so well... but I think that was you!" She vaguely remembers Matthias' melancholy at that time but, for some reason, felt the need to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 am

It had been much too long since Italy had seen Austria and this was proving to be a pleasant surprise seeing his fromer 'boss', for lack of better word. "Austria!!" The Italian exclaimed as he pretty much threw himself at the aristocrate wrapping his arms around the man's neck. "Benvenuto!!" This definitely brought back old memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:00 pm

She waved at Roderich. She hasn't seen him in a while, so she felt a little awkward, not really knowing how she should react. But of course she forgot to brush her hair, so she looked slightly tomboyish again, wondering if he would mention it or not. "Nice to see you again~" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Adam Banjora/Australia wrote:
Unfortunatly i have mate XD people often mistake me for you, till they hear my accent. ^^ i dont mind so much, i do love music and art :3 as you do yourself mate im sure , cept yeah...they do say The Governator is from my country *rolls eyes*

"Truly, it's a difficult curse upon us." Roderich replied amiably, breaking formal stance to shift his weight onto one leg. Regarding the other took little time as well, they were different as night and day when he gave some thought to it. "You're far more wild than me, though. Not that I don't appreciate our differences." He eerily mimicked the eye rolling, "And I get tourists chatting about where to find the kangaroos here."

Petr Slavik/Czech wrote:
Petr stops and with dark smile looks at Roderich. “Oh, it’s the most expensive crown in Europe and little bit cursed. If somebody who doesn’t deserve it put it on his head he will die in couple of days. It happened to Heyderich you know. So enjoy your last days. And you weren’t fair with me.” Last sentence Petr growls at him and blushes. He somehow enjoyed that maid outfit but he won’t say it.

"Of course, I remember it when I ruled Bohemia. This was the crown for my first Ferdinand." He lifted it and regarded it fondly, and also with a slight caution. "Heydrich was not royalty of any sort; his blood was not suited for this." He lightly rubbed a finger over the Czech crown and then called after his ex-maid. "Petr, I thought you were forever locking these jewels up, this is truly a wonderful gift then." Such a sly fox when he so pleased.

Altaf Mashhadi/Pakistan wrote:
Kiddha, Roderich. I don't think we've had much to do with each other.

"I don't believe so either," Roderich mused. "However, you are kind enough to host an Embassy of mine within your borders. For that, danke~"

Veneciano Vargas/Italy wrote:
It had been much too long since Italy had seen Austria and this was proving to be a pleasant surprise seeing his fromer 'boss', for lack of better word. "Austria!!" The Italian exclaimed as he pretty much threw himself at the aristocrate wrapping his arms around the man's neck. "Benvenuto!!" This definitely brought back old memories.

For however long it had been since Italy had seen Austria, it had been the same. So when the delightfully cheerful voice of the nation reached his ears, he had just enough time to turn about and throw out at least one arm to capture the smaller male against him. If only so that he didn't take a spill on the ground. That would have been undignified. "Italy..." He said faintly, his hands light against the far slimmer back. Quietly, he hid a smile from view: "Danke."

Erzsébet / Hungary wrote:
She waved at Roderich. She hasn't seen him in a while, so she felt a little awkward, not really knowing how she should react. But of course she forgot to brush her hair, so she looked slightly tomboyish again, wondering if he would mention it or not. "Nice to see you again~" she said with a smile.

If words had wings, his had just about flown away. "Hello again, Erszébet." There was an innate fondness in his words for her. Regardless of whether she had brushed her hair or not, Roderich stepped forwards and would take up her hand, kissing her fingers lightly. "I've missed you, my dearest lady. You are as wild as I last remembered you." And such a compliment he made that as, softly running fingers through a tangle in her hair.

Last edited by Roderich // Austria on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Petr smiled at Czech crown, definitely not at Roderich. "Yes, but then only few of your rulers take this crown as they. That was why people hate you. Czech lands were always troublesome kingdom." He says to him with smile.
"And yes they were locked... I must get it back soon. But hey as long as that curse works I guess you can have it. And I’m still not your maid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Erzsébet laughed softly, though shivers ran through her body as her hand was kissed. "Wild? Was that supposed to be a compliment, dear Roderich?" she asked, playinf with her hair nervously.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Petr Slavik/Czech wrote:
Petr smiled at Czech crown, definitely not at Roderich. "Yes, but then only few of your rulers take this crown as they. That was why people hate you. Czech lands were always troublesome kingdom." He says to him with smile.
"And yes they were locked... I must get it back soon. But hey as long as that curse works I guess you can have it. And I’m still not your maid."

"You were a troublesome Nation, regardless of your people." He retorted, and set the cursed crown aside carefully. Not that he wasn't proud of his bloodlines but... he wasn't about to put a crown on when it didn't match what he was currently wearing. "I'll care for it well, Petr."

Erzsébet / Hungary wrote:
Erzsébet laughed softly, though shivers ran through her body as her hand was kissed. "Wild? Was that supposed to be a compliment, dear Roderich?" she asked, playing with her hair nervously.

"I would never insult you, my dearest." Roderich straightened and smiled at her. "You look well, but how are you really? There's so much to catch up on."
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 am

Italy gave Austria one last squeeze before reluctantly letting go and sliding too the floor. He glanced up smiling at the taller nation. "I'm so glad that you're here!~" There were so many things the Italian wanted to say but had no idea where to start. He wanted to tell Austria how after he had gained independance he had learned how to play the violin (and maybe one day they could play together) or talk to him about the small plant he was now taking care of or even just listening to what Austria had been up too these past years. No matter what had happened during the Risorgimento Italy would always consider Austria like a sort of parent/guardian figure. It was a sort of bond that was difficult to break almost impossible. Some things just lasted no matter the time and circumstance.

"Do you have time for dinner?" Italy asked finally finding words to break the silence. "My treat." He stared at Austria hopefully. This would be a great way to catch up and it would be over a great bowl of pasta. Mmmmm, what better way to meet up with old friends then over pasta, right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 am

"I'm doing fine, Roderich. And you? I just can't believe how long it has been since I last met you." she sighed with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.   Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Es ist schön, Sie kennenzulernen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: