Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuka Densen/Greenland
Danmark = Omigijiga
Danmark = Omigijiga
Nuka Densen/Greenland

Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL Empty
PostSubject: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Kalaallit Nunaat
Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL DSCN0982-Copy2-1
Name: Kalaallit Nunaat; Greenland; Nuka Densen

Hobbies: Hunting, carving, dog sledding

Likes: The cold weather, hunting, fishing, mythology, animals, snow; what, I'm still a kid you know?

Dislikes: Denmark. He's a mean jerkface. Iceland and Norway are pretty close on the list too. >:I They had to come and take away my people's culture. But mostly Denmark. Evil Denmark. And being alone, it's sad. But I'd rather be alone than be with.... Denmark. >:I

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm Kalaallit Nunaat, meaning "the land of the people", but you might know me better as Greenland. My human name is Nuka Densen. Nuka means little brother, and Densen means son of Den. I'm the largest island in the world (Australia, you do not count because you are a CONTINENT), and I am under Denmark... Is that right?
Anyways, most of my population is Inuit people, so yeah. I'm real excited, because as of 21 June 2009, I am a self ruling country!
But there are sad things in my country. With the lowest population density in the world (57, 600 people), I have one of the highest suicide rates in the world as well (about 100 people per 100, 000 people). But that can't keep one down forever, right? :3
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 pm

((Australia, which is often called the "island continent," sits on its own tectonic plate, while Greenland is geologically part of North America. Australia also has completely unique flora and fauna, while Greenland's wildlife is shared with North America. Hate ta break it to ya kid but im an ISLAND CONTIENT XD ))

G;day kiddo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Natalia quietly approached the boy, looking at him with a curious expression before extending her hand to him. "Pryvitanʹnye, I'm Belarus, Russia's little sister." She said, "Do you know him?" She extended her hand to him to shake in greeting, giving him a very faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:27 am

Latvia looked down at the smaller country, not getting to do that very often. "..Ah! Hello Greenland, nice to see you," he said, not really sure how the treat the shorter nation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lv/

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:49 am

Kiku slightly tilted his head to the side. He had never seen this nation before, though he remembered hearing from someone that he had been associated with Denmark in the past and that his name was Greenland. It would be rude if he didn't say hello, so he walked towards the young nation and bowed his head in greeting. "こんにちは日本です。" he said. "Your name is Greenland, correct?" he asked.

OOC: Hi, Greenland! Nice to meet you!
こんにちは日本です。means "Hello, I'm Japan."
Back to top Go down
Nuka Densen/Greenland
Danmark = Omigijiga
Danmark = Omigijiga
Nuka Densen/Greenland

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:27 am

(( The picture books says that you're a Continent, and I'm the largest island... I don't think picture books lie. ;D ))

Who're you callin' kiddo, old man?

The boy looked up at the woman, shaking his head slowly. "I have not had any chances to meet with other countries, since Danmark does not let me try and deal with other countries on my own..." He frowned. "But now that I can, I hope I can meet him very soon." The boy's face brightened as he took a closer look at the woman. "I'm Greenland. It's nice to meet you, ms. Belarus." He smiled.

Nuka craned his head to look up at the other nation. "It's nice to meet you." He smiled. "Who're you?" He asked, face going blank. He has either never met this person before, or have forgotten.

Greenland nodded to the Japanese man's words. "Yeah, I am. Who are you?" He inquired, not being able to speak Japanese himself, he couldn't understand the man.

(( It's nice ta meet you too. [: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 am

"Ah, forgive me. My name is Japan. You know, one of the Asian brothers?" said Kiku. Being a member of the Asia family and younger brother of China, he was a well-known country.
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:59 am

((sorry im afriad they do and i should i know i live in australia ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:25 am

"Hello little one!" Petr cheered when he saw small island nation. "Nice to know you are on your own." He grins, freedom and independence was something he really loves.

_______
OOC: Hello nice to have you here... somebody who will annoy Denmark yes? XD... *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:33 am

"Oh uh right! I'm Latvia I live sort of near Denmark and the other Nordic Nations," he explained, figuring that would be the best way to go about it. It was hardly surprising that the little boy didn't know him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Kiddha, short stuff.

(Loving the rivalry between Green and Oz going on there XD)
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

"Benvenuto!" Italy exclaimed as he threw his arms up to emphasis his welcoming. He had never seen this country before it was always fun meeting new people especially others like him. Perhaps they could become good friends. He could teach Greenland so many things! Like how to cook, play football, dress well, bake and even how to paint. It would be so much fun! "I'm Italy! It's really nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm

"Oh, great.... you're here now, too..." Jokull sighed and ran a hand through his snowy locks. "I guess I should welcome you, then... you better not get into any trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:42 pm

"Little brother!" Marin exclaimed happily as she rushed over to hug Nuka. Affectionately, she rubbed her cheeks against the Greenlander's forehead. She then took a step back and blinked. Her brows furrowed a bit, a splitting image of a facial expression of an angry rabbit (yeah that might not be possible). "D-Denmark is not evil! He's kind... he helps us, remember?"

Though she must admit... he only helps her with financial issues. Her slight frown melted immediately as she began to cuddle Nuka again. "I'm so glad you're here~"

(Welcome <33 More Nordics \o/ )
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Nuka Densen/Greenland
Danmark = Omigijiga
Danmark = Omigijiga
Nuka Densen/Greenland

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 pm

@Czech
Greenland looked up to the man, shaking his head. "I'm not on my own YET. I've only had more freedom from Denmark." He stated, a frown upon his face. "I'm still within the Kingdom of Denmark." Looking at him again, he blinked. "Who are you mister?"

(( hah, yes. Someone to annoy Denny! ))

@Latvia
The boy's mouth formed to create an 'o' shape. "Ohh. It's nice to meet you then, Latvia." He giggled, smiling broadly. "I hope that we could get to know each other better~"

@Pakistan
Short?! Who're you calling short!?

@Italy
The boy winced when the loud man came and started shouting. Maybe it was a good idea to let Denmark do deals for him, if people were going to be this loud. Looking up at the man, the boy nodded slowly. "It is nice to meet you mister. I'm Greenland!" He told the man, just to be polite.

@Iceland
Nuka frowned. "That's not nice to say." He frowned. "Especially after you came and left me alone when you were done with me." He grumbled, resisting the urge to just head over and kick the other's shins. "And I won't get into any trouble.... By accident that is..." HE stated, waving a hand flippantly at his brother.

@Faroe Islands
Too close for comfort, that was what his sister was. Way too close for comfort. As soon as she hugged him, he let out a small cry of pain, but otherwise didn't fight back. "It's good to see you too, sister..." He frowned, trying to squirm away, but he found it to be futile.
"..." The boy went quiet when he thought about what she said about Denmark and how he was kind. "You're.... Playing a joke, right?" He blinked, but squirmed once again when he was once again cuddled, trying to get away from the pain.

(( Yay for more Nordics~<3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 am

Petr blinks at him. "Well still you can be happy to have more freedom?" He smiles at him. "And Im Czech republic. Just bettwen us, never get stuc bettwen others nations and never let them argue over you, oki?" He told him with little bit forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Latvia wanted to laugh, but he stifled himself for the benefit of the smaller nation. That had just sounded so silly, "I hope so too," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 pm

It was impossible for Marin to not radiate positive, sparkling energy. She well, accidentally did not hear the cry of pain (for it was much too small and inaudble anyway). Once she released him, she gave him a confused look. "A joke? No... I'm not joking." She replied, awfully puzzled. Perhaps she said something rude without knowing? The girl blinked, and being the ditz she was and is, she fell silent to try to figure out what she said wrong.

Nope. Nothing wrong.

She placed a hand on her cheek. "Eh... Hm... Well!" Forgetting instantly, she clasped her hand together with yet another sunny smile etched across her face. "Are you hungry? I just made cookies! Or do you want soup? Big sister made that too!"
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 am

The snowy-haired teenager's eyes narrowed slightly. "You're planning on purposefully starting trouble, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL   Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalaallit SKÅÅÅÅÅÅRL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: