Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lux crisis & maybe more??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lux crisis & maybe more?? Empty
PostSubject: Lux crisis & maybe more??   Lux crisis & maybe more?? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 am

Time to post something around here.
Since i need the Netherlands to play most of the bigger events i wondered if anyone wants to play one of the smaller things with me?

I remember Prussia asked if i wanted to play the Lux crisis since he and France played around that time - so you two whats up with it? Shall we play it together?

Otherwise i'd be open for other things as well seeing how Luxemburg had relations with alot of different countries? (there are things involving france & germany around ww1 & ww2 or things that happened while lux was under the rule of another country?)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lux crisis & maybe more??   Lux crisis & maybe more?? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:36 am

Just so you know, that even though we are a history forum, we do accept modern politics rps as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux crisis & maybe more??   Lux crisis & maybe more?? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 am

Yeah, the Luxembourg Crisis~ Francis and I have been doing the Franco-Prussian War (Kind of B|) and decided to begin it before the actual war, so we could build up to the event, but then I realized that there was a whole other event(s) that took place.

Rather than post the Crisis in that Franco-Prussian War Thread, the three of us can make a new thread for it. I can just link to it in the F-P Thread, so France and I can continue off of that ourselves. Maybe? Will need to pin down Francis before this can go ahead with anything, though. orz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lux crisis & maybe more??   Lux crisis & maybe more?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lux crisis & maybe more??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Role Play Requests-
Jump to: