Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sino-Soviet Split

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

Sino-Soviet Split Empty
PostSubject: Sino-Soviet Split   Sino-Soviet Split EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 am

Because I wants some alone time with Yao!

Anyways! I want to do the split, but I want to, more specifically do Zhenbao Island Incident. That was basically the biggest clash between PRC and USSR at that time.

I know it's another thread. But this was a really small scaled thing. Once I have more free time, I do want to rp the entire split, starting off from the political side of it all and having Yao and Ivan arguing constantly and and and..... yeah, anyways, tell me if you want to rp this, Yao.
Back to top Go down

Sino-Soviet Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sino-Soviet Split   Sino-Soviet Split EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Alone time? *blushblush* But sure~ LET'S DO IEET. Start it whenever you like <3

I will need some time to go over the incident (we only very briefly went over it in Chinese history, and I haven't taken the Modern Chinese History class yet D:). And I'll be a bit slow to respond, cause it's MIDTERMS time here fml.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

Sino-Soviet Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sino-Soviet Split   Sino-Soviet Split EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Ooh yeah! We can totally do the hate sex in this thread! *wants to really do that now*

And okie dokie, I'll just reply to everything and then start the thread. And now worries about being slow, I'm slow at replying too, just because I am. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sino-Soviet Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sino-Soviet Split   Sino-Soviet Split Empty

Back to top Go down

Sino-Soviet Split
Page 1 of 1