Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MERHABA FOOLS!

Go down 
+6
LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Adam Banjora/Australia
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Yurtta Barış, Dünyada Barış
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:24 pm

MERHABA FOOLS! R_t
Name: Sadiq Adnan or if you'd just rather call me by my nation name The Republic of Turkey works too.

Hobbies: Eating Sweets, Giving tourists tours (a guilty pleasure and if you tell anyone I won't hesitate to string you up by your toes),

Likes: Sweets (clearly if eating them is a hobby then they'd fall under my likes too. These questions are getting more and more stupid.) My beautiful Ottoman Empire (Those were the days!), Tourists, Reading ancient Turkish literature and listening to past and present Turkish music. I LOVE going to watch a Turkish football match. There's nothing like a good manly sport to relax ya! Or a good wrestling match to calm the nerves, I'm definitely a force to be reckoned with so watch out!

Dislikes: Greece ( Stupid ungrateful brat! ), I hate losing ( I've done too much of that in the past to want to do anymore), I also hate people who are unappreciative and bratty! Horrible singers and just annoying people in general.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm the Republic of Turkey formerly the great Ottoman Empire (Ah, the good old days). I don't take shit from anyone and nor do I put up with much shit either. I'm located in Europe and Asia which makes me a Eurasian country which also made me quite a target for western and eastern countries in the past when invading was a day to day occurence. Since I've had such a bloody past, you better think twice before starting something. I have many years of experience to back up my bark. Not trying to toot my own horn but I was also a founding member of the United Nations but unfortuanetly not even that lands you a permanent position in the security council. The official language in Turkey is Turkish and there is no official religion. The climate differs from location to location in the north it can get quite cold and in the south quite warm. Whatever suits your fancy weather wise you can probably find in Turkey. So as long as your not a prick feel free to come visit.

Last edited by Sadiq Adnan/Turkey on Sun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:58 pm

G'day mate! How ya been?!

(OOC: hope you know turks and aussies history Razz. best friends since ww1 when they fought at gallipoli :c :3 )
Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:00 am

Natalia came forward extending her hand, "Pryvitannie, I am Belarus, but you may call me Natalia." She had to move back a bit to look up at him, he was very tall, like her brother. "I hope you are well today, and welcome," she added, giving him the slightest hint of a smile. "Do you know my brother, Russia?" She looked back down because his mask made her feel uneasy ... what was he hiding under there?
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:00 am

Benvenutooooo Turchia~!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:07 am

"Ah uh... Sveiki Turkey," the boy said nervously as he gave a small wave in greeting. Latvia's people were actually not too fond of getting Turkey into the EU. Well, it was more correct to say they weren't all for it. Latvia himself was glad that no public statement about that had been given by his bosses. He didn't want to know how the man might react to him if that was known. "N-nice to see you again..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.lv/
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:12 am

"Ah, Turkey, Grüezi," The Swiss man greeted as he approached Turkey. Switzerland had anticipated they might have some trouble after one of his recent decisions, but he had received no word from the Eastern nation about it. He had been very relieved about that, even if he didn't admit it. "How are things?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:20 am

"Dia dhuit!" Ian said cheerfully, stuffing the bottle of Jameson back into his coat as he walked up to shake Turkey's hand. "I'm Éire, but ya can call me Ian if ya like."
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:03 am

@Australia: Turkey gives the Australian a good pat on the back. "Haha! Not bad at all. I see you're doing well!" The Turk answered in good spirit. Sure, they were enemies during the Çanakkale Savaşları but that was in the past and the guy was a good sport anyway.

OOC: You bet! Oh Gallipoli! I'm so glad I won that battle! XP Just teasing!

@Belarus: Turkey's brow rose...well if it were even possible to see it through his mask at the girls sudden appearance. He didn't hesitate to take the hand and give it a firm shake as he grinned. "Yes, I know who you are. I've been around for quite sometime." He answered, his hand keeping a firm hold on Belarus's. However, at the mention of Russia Turkey's grin disappeared. Even though their relations were improving (slightly) he was still weary of the slavic nation. "Yes, I know your brother quite well." His hold tightened. Turkey wanted to say that all was good between Russia and he but that was far from the truth. They were once rivals and would continue to be.

@Italy: Turkey patted the Italian's head. "Tesekkur ederim Italia." He thanked with a grin. Relations with Italy had only been blooming since Berlusconi came into power. "How's your brother, kiddo?"

@Latvia: Turkey gave the nervous nation a wave and a nod. "Yes, it's nice to see you too." He greeted. Quite frankly, the two nations didn't have that much in common. Actually, Turkey had always wondered why Latvia was always so nervous. The boy needed to toughen up. He wondered if he could convince one of the more patient nations to give the boy a lesson or two on being a man.

OOC: I love you Latvia! I have nothing against you, I swear!

@Switzerland: Turkey had heard about Switzerland's decision in banning Mosques but who was he too interfere with another countries politics. If they wanted to make such a dumb decision they could! It wasn't as if Vash himself was against Mosques...and if he were well...he would do nothing! Yeah! Nothing! He would keep to himself ( if Vash were lucky). Turkey didn't hate the guy at all. There relations weren't too bad but it was still such a shame. Whatever happened to freedom of expression? "Merhaba Switzerland." He nodded in acknowledgment. "Things are well. How about you? You should come visit me sometime. I have some really nice Mosques I would love to give you a tour of!" Yeah, he was an asshole.

@Eire: "Marhaba Ian." The turk greeted with a smirk, it was his default expression. He really couldn't help it sometimes. "Feel free to call me Turkey or Sadiq." He offered the other his hand.
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:13 am

Sadiq Adnan/Turkey wrote:
@Australia: Turkey gives the Australian a good pat on the back. "Haha! Not bad at all. I see you're doing well!" The Turk answered in good spirit. Sure, they were enemies during the Çanakkale Savaşları but that was in the past and the guy was a good sport anyway.

OOC: You bet! Oh Gallipoli! I'm so glad I won that battle! XP Just teasing!

OOC: wanna rp it? me and iggy have kinda llready started but we cant continue without you XD
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:15 am

OOC: Haha! I would be more then happy too! So what have you guys done so far?
Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:09 am

Upon seeing the other nation, Yao greeted him coolly,"您好... Turkey." Relations between the two older nations had been... "frayed"-as one reporter put it- since the Ürümqi riots just last year. The Asian nation was less than pleased at the Turk's rather vocal and insistent support of the Uyghurs. Having lived longer and experienced far more than Sadiq, Yao was fairly sure that he did not need some audacious upstart belittling him on his personal internal affairs.

"Welcome, it is... good. To see you." He smiled diplomatically and lowered his voice as he leaned towards the other man. "I do hope that for the sake of our relations, you will cease and desist involving yourself in that which does not concern you yes? Leave my affairs well alone as I do yours."

Last edited by Yao Wang/China on Sun May 02, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:11 am

OOC: Haha! I would be more then happy too! So what have you guys done so far?

OOC: its the night before the landing that would massacre the Anzacs :c stupid brits ><
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:14 am

OOC: A bloody but worthy battle! I'm looking forward to Rping this with you. Should I wait a bit longer before jumping in or should I just jump in?
Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:47 am

Yong Soo beamed happily and jogged toward the other nation excitedly. He hadn't seen him recently and was quite delighted. "Turkey~ How are you~?" He hugged the other man eagerly. "It's great to see you~" His little curl was making a very ">w<" face, and he was trying very hard not to squirm in his excitement. He pulled away and dug a Korean pumpkin candy out of his sleeve, placing it on the other man's palm. "For you~"

---
OOC: This is all I know about Turkey-Korea relations: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2007/06/176_4062.html XD
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:48 pm

@China: "China." Turkey greeted with curt not. He knew exactly how the asian nation felt about him especially for the way that he had vocally expressed his 'deep sadness' on the riots that had occured not even a year ago. China may be older then him but he still didn't like the way things had been handled last july. Some would say he exaggerated the situation considerably but Turkey disaggread. He just felt strongly about it and if it had been up to him, finding the rioters and bringing them to justice would have been his main priority.

"It's...very good to see you too." He had to really bite his tongue from saying something inappropraite or meddlesome. "China..." DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD! "Maybe if you had caught...I mean of course. I'll stay out of yours if you stay out of mine. Sounds like a fair deal."

@South Korea: Turkey's expression birghtened considerable when Yong Soo jogged his way over to him. "Korea! I'm doing grand and you?" He grinned returning the other hugs. "No! It's great to see you!" His relations with South Korea could not be discribed by any other word then blood brothers. There was almost nothing that made him happier then to see the small korean man then....was that a sweet that Yong soo just pulled from his sleeve? Turkey smiled, he actually managed to genuinely smile as he greatfully took the candy from his palm and clasped it firmly in his other hand.

Turkey gave Korea a friendly punch to the arm before wrapping it around his shoulder and bringing the smaller man into an even tighter hug. Korea had just made his day.
Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Jökull didn't even know why he was even bothering to welcome this man-- the last time they had actually dealt with each other was not exactly a happy memory for the snowy-haired teenager.

But here he was... maybe he was going mad from the lack of food... and the ash. That was enough to drive anyone mad.

He straightened up, trying to put on a brave front, before clearing his throat. "Godan dag, Turkey."
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Lili smiled "H-Hallo Turkey!" She said nervously at the older nation.Lili shuffled her feet before looking up at him " I do hope you are doing well."

Ooc: HIIIIIIIIIIII *is so happy we finally have a Turkey* xD Welcome to the fourm!
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Switzerland bristled as Turkey made a crack about the Mosques. As much as he loved to have professional composure, it was really more an ideal than a reality. He tried to keep his voice as level as possible, "Sounds enjoyable, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have the time to visit more than a couple." He really didn't have anything against Mosques, he still had several. He just didn't want any more. He wasn't exactly the most spacious nation. He couldn't have a small part of the population getting more than its share of buildings. That was one justification anyway... "How's your ascension to the EU going?" he asked, not being the nicest guy either.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
Makes Apfelstrudel for the Awesome Kingdom
Makes Apfelstrudel for the Awesome Kingdom
Roderich / Austria

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:42 pm

"Herr Adnan," He murmured, doing his best to keep his distance from the other nation. He had plenty of history between himself and the Ottomans, and it was reflected in the way he held himself stiffly, his expression remote and careful. He'd be treading lightly around Sadiq.

And watching out for Lisa, though she would probably not need his aid at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2190741/Faberge
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:49 pm

OOC: A bloody but worthy battle! I'm looking forward to Rping this with you. Should I wait a bit longer before jumping in or should I just jump in?

OOc: ill let you know XD . gotta ask arthur first since he's in there too
Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Yong Soo was gazing up at him with wide happy eyes. "I've been doing pretty good. Some minor problems but..." He smiled at him widely, too thrilled to think about upsetting things. "I've been awesome." He closed his eyes at the friendly punch and eagerly went into his arms for another hug. Yong Soo loved physical affection, and he was never one to turn down an affectionate caress of any kind. Burying his face against his chest he hugs him back just as tightly. "It really is great to see you...Really really!" he chirped happily against his clothes. "It's been too long since I've seen you~"
Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:22 pm

"Kiddha, Sadiq," Alt greeted, giving his business smile briefly before reverting to his usual scowl. "You need to stop hanging with India, man."

OMFG WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME WE HAD A TURKEY NOW? *Does a flip* YEEEEEESSSSSSS

Here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan%E2%80%93Turkey_relations
Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:38 am

"Well hello there Turky! Nice to see you here " Petr says with smile.

------------
OOC: Hiiii nice to have another nation here ^^
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:00 pm

@Iceland: Turkey pointedly stared at the white haired nation before him. The two didn’t interact often and if they ever did it wasn’t usually on the best of terms. Hey! At least the kid was trying to be civil Turkey had to give him credit for at least that. “Merhaba, Iceland.” The Turk was about to turn away but something in him wouldn’t let him go. “Hey, it’s unfortunate your situation with the volcano.” He let out a sigh. “I hope it gets better.” Turkey mentally rolled his eyes...at himself. What the hell was the twenty first century doing to him?!

@Liechtenstein: Turkey had been inspecting the wall when out of nowhere he heard a soft voice greet him. He froze; listened, slowly turned around and glanced at both sides before finally realizing that whoever had been speaking to him was considerably shorter he looked down. The Turk let out a laugh at the small nation before him. “Merhaba, kid. Nearly missed you you’re so short.” Turkey let out another laugh as he gave the girl two pats on the head. “Yeah, I’m doing pretty good and how bout yourself?”

OOC: Ello!! Thank you very much! I’m glad to be here and have the opportunity to role-play with all of you. =)

Oh! Switzerland was good. He had heard about the blonds’ short fuse but he seemed to be holding up just fine. Such a shame! It would have been fun to see what kind of chaos could have erupted from the Swiss’s reaction. Hold on a sec! Did he hear that right? That son of a... A forced smile appeared on his face at the mention of the EU. Hahaha, what a funny guy...NOT! The stupid European Union had put him through a damn rollercoaster ride, one that didn’t seem to have an end. “It’s coming along.” He answered trying really hard to sound civil even though he had half a mind to punch the small blond out.

OOC: Switzerland I love you for bringing that up! That was golden, I must admit! Good comeback!

@Austria: Turkey crossed his arms. “Austria...nice to ... see you?” He asked more than stated. Their rivalry had been going on for centuries. He wanted control of central Europe and so did Austria, it was a hate-hate relationship but at least now they could be in the same room without declaring war on each other. That was a huge step forward in their political relationship...yeahhh.

@Australia: OOC: Alright, sounds good. I’ll be around. XD

@South Korea: Turkey didn’t like the sound of problems whether big or small troubling Korea. But the huge smile that grazed his friends face made him doubt that there could be anything wrong. “It has!” The Turk agreed with a few nods of his head and a smile just as bright. “We have a lot of catching up to do! You need to come visit, when are you free? A vacation will do you good and you know how much you get pampered at my place.” Turkey grinned.

@Pakistan: “Merhaba, Alt.” Turkey greeted with a slight smirk which quickly turned into a smirk of irritation. “I can hang out with whoever the hell I want. Don’t push your luck kid, I like you but not that much.”

OOC: Thanks for the link! [Goes off to sponge in the information]

@Czech: “Merhaba Czech. It’s good to see you as well.” Turkey replied with equal formalities. His relations with Czech weren’t to extensive and so he was never quite sure on how to act around the Slavic nation but if he was anything like Russia, Turkey would want nothing to do with him. One Russia was enough.

OOC: Ello! It’s nice to be here, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Ivan heard that Turkey was around. Fake smile on his face, Ivan walked up to the Turk and extended his hand. "Privet, Sadiq."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MERHABA FOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! Empty

Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: