Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G'day Ya Bastards!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

G'day Ya Bastards! Empty
PostSubject: G'day Ya Bastards!   G'day Ya Bastards! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:32 am

G'day Ya Bastards! 2s9rsd10

Name: Adam Banjora of course! Also known as Aussie/Ozzie, Australia or the Commonwealth of Australia.
Hobbies: Drinkin', surfin' stealin' (dont tell anyone XD it's just for fun and i put them back), riding me brumbies, lazin' around, drinkin' (did i already say that? oh well XD), sport, especially cricket and aussie rules football, swimming, bushwalking, goin' walkabout and confusin' and teasin' foreigners, particuarly Americans and those pommy bastards.
Likes: I like beer, obviously, 'specially VB and XXXX beer. Animals, all me hobbies XD, bein' laidback, me mates, me family, yeah thats all really^^ oh and impressin' and chasin' the chicks XD.
Dislikes: War/conflict/battles, unforturnatly i get dragged into them all the time. Unloyal mates, bullies, cruelty to animals, ingnorace.
Tell us about yourself: Well, lets see....what else can i already say that i havent already? Uh....well..Iggy is kinda me mum and portugal me dad i guess. I have several siblings...i was born when Portugal and his men came to Australia and settled for a bit, but then he left and i was pretty much all alone for 100 years till the dutch and the french came along. Then iggy came and looked after me alothough he often left me, when i was a kid, alone in my country with the convicts and prostitutes, who taught me many things XD. It's possible i am some relation to China considering that it's believed they knew were existed before the Portugese did, a chinese map was found labelling australia as 'Fire Land' and 'Land of Parrots' so.....who knows?

Hi it's me! Australia from the other forum XD

Last edited by Adam Banjora/Australia on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

G'day Ya Bastards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Ya Bastards!   G'day Ya Bastards! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:31 am

"hello Adam", Hong did a quick bow before looking at him.
Back to top Go down

G'day Ya Bastards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Ya Bastards!   G'day Ya Bastards! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:17 am

Ah, Australia! Good to see you!
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

G'day Ya Bastards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Ya Bastards!   G'day Ya Bastards! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 am

@ Hong: hey bro!
@Iggy: G'day mum! Wazup?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

G'day Ya Bastards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Ya Bastards!   G'day Ya Bastards! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Ivan smiled at Adam, though mentally he was groaning loudly. "So you're another one of England's 'children'. He sure did get around." Ivan was not too fond of England to begin with.
Back to top Go down

G'day Ya Bastards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Ya Bastards!   G'day Ya Bastards! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 am

L'Australie! 'Ow good to see you, 'ow are you mon amie?
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

G'day Ya Bastards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Ya Bastards!   G'day Ya Bastards! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:12 am

Im bonza mate! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G'day Ya Bastards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Ya Bastards!   G'day Ya Bastards! Empty

Back to top Go down

G'day Ya Bastards!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: