Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buongiorno! :DDDD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Buongiorno! :DDDD Empty
PostSubject: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Buongiorno! :DDDD 1223863259881

Name: My name?! Oh, well, that would be Veneciano Vargas! Wait, you want my nation name too! Ve, that would be Italia! :DDDDD

Age: I look 19 but I’m much much much older! Guess!? You should guess!? Oh! Okay, I guess I can just tell you. My real age is 148 or so they say. I’m pretty sure I’m even older then that! But shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Hobbies: I’m a really big fan of playing football especially out on a nice sunny day! Gelato! Pasta (I really don’t think I could live without it, it’s just too good.) Painting. Drawing. Taking siestas, if you haven’t tried one I’m taking one at 3 come and join me! I really like visiting friends especially Germany, Prussia and Japan!

Likes: Gelato. Pasta. (I know there in my hobby but that is the extent of my love for them! There sooo good! Ve, I wonder if the Gelateria down the street is open.) Football. Art. Siestas. Sunny days. The beach. Boiling water (essential to pasta making!). Germany. Mio Fratello Romano. Grandpa Rome. Vespas or just walks. Clothes! I think that’s everything.

Dislikes: Wow, this is a really hard question. Hmmm, what do I dislike? Oh, wait! I know!! I hate war! Fighting! Really angry yelling and England’s food. Sad people (everyone should be happy!). Storms, there kind of scary. Wursts (Although, I really like when Germany makes them for me...well sometimes...don’t tell him I said that!)

Tell Us About Yourself:
I’m located on the Italian peninsula in southern Europe and I’ve been a democratic republic for many years now. I have twenty different regions but half of them belong to mio fratello Romano. Roma is my capital and it has been around for a very long time. It used to belong to grandpa Roma but both Romano and I inherited it. We’re not as strong as our grandpa but we do have lots of influence on the European and global culture of today. I’m also a founding member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization also known as NATO. I’m also a part of the G8, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the World Trade Organization (WTO), the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade/World Trade Organization (GATT/WTO), the Council of Europe, the Western European Union, and the Central European Initiative. My climate can differ depending on region which is super cool because I can go skiing or go to the beach in the same season depending if I’m in the North or South and to top it all off I have the fourth largest population in the European Union!
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:30 pm

G'day Italy! Bonza ta meet ya mate! ^^
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Salve Australia! It's very nice to meet you too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Ya too mate^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Hugs him. "Hey nice to see you! I really love your country!" grins.
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Giggles and hugs back. "Why thank you! You should come visit! I'll give you a tour of Roma and Venezia and Milano and the mountains! It'll be so much fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:08 pm

"Great! I can not wait!" smiles.
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 pm

"Yay! I can't wait either!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Hello~

Your country sounds warm T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:10 pm

"Omigod, it's like, so so cool to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Smiles at Siberia. "Salve! Si, it's very warm especially during the summer." Italy said before turning his attention too Poland. "Poland! It's really good to see you too!" He grins at the two. "I told Cezch that he should come visit me sometime, you guys should come with him! I could give everyone a tour!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Feliks grinned. "I'll be there! That's so cool, I love tours! Just don't like, invite Russia, ok? Promise you won't invite Russia."
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Both of Italy's brows rose. "Don't invite Russia?" He repeated in utter confusion. "Why? Did you guys fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Italy! Let’s go on a date at the river Danube!

OOC:
*Steals line from 俺様CD* >D
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:42 am

"Prussia!! :DDD" Italy exclaims as he enthusiastically jump hugs the German.
"You want to go to the Danube river!! That's a great idea!! Let's go to the river!!"

OOC:
Hahaha, too funny! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Bonjour mon petite Italy~
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:38 pm

FRANCE!! :DDD
[Glomps him]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:55 am

Lei ho Italy and greetings -bows- I must also praise you for your food

Yet again shouldn't be this excited-but am
Welcome Italy~ C:
-resists trying to glomp-
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am

Hong Kong!! Ciao!! Grazie!! [smiles]

OOC: Haha, Grazie again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:55 pm

"Well hello there Italy." Ivan leaned in, looming a bit over the shorter nation. "How are things? I'm craving some pasta with Alfredo sauce and shrimp, care do teach me how to make it?"
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Veneciano smiles up at a towering and very intimidating Russia. "Ciao Russia! I'd love to teach you!" He rushes off for a second before coming back with a suitcase. "I could teach you now if you want!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buongiorno! :DDDD   Buongiorno! :DDDD Empty

Back to top Go down

Buongiorno! :DDDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: