Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olá, tudo bem?

Go down 
+3
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Lucas Amando/Brazil
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Olá, tudo bem? Oc_bra11
http://tsukiokamokona.deviantart.com/

Name: Lucas Amando or Brazil~

Hobbies: Beach activities, dancing, watching telenovelas, competing with Argentina

Likes: Animals, speaking Portuguese, the afore mentioned beach, FOOTBALL, festivals, a post-football game football game, flirting, Feijoada~

Dislikes: Sticks in the mud, Spain, mudslides, storms, floods, taking life too seriously.

Tell Us About Yourself: Boa noite todos! My name is Lucas Amando otherwise known as the nation of Brazil. I don't know what you heard about me, but I can assure you, the rumors are all true. You could say I am the rising star of Latin America, but hopefully there will be a day when all my neighbors have the high living standards that others in the world enjoy. Ora, that isn't to say we're some big happy family down here. Maybe they are, but I've always been the odd one out. We don't even speak the same language. I guess I have "daddy" Portugal to thank for that. He probably shouldn't hold his breath. I like... enjoying life! Life makes itself hard enough, saca? Why help it out by moping?

Hmm I think that's all there is left to say.

Até logo!

Last edited by Lucas Amando/Brazil on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Switzerland approached the Latin American nation, not having seen any of them in some time. Brazil happened to be a very important trading partner for the Swiss, which meant that it was very important to be as civil as possible. "Hallo, Brazil." he greeted simply.
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:06 am

Italy was delighted to see another latin around even if the two had no political ties, barely any trading and only a history of immigration to account for. "Benvenuto Brazil!" The Italian exclaimed. "Come stai?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:16 am

"G'day mate " He tips his akubra .
Back to top Go down

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:04 am

Luxembourg smiled at the Latin nation. He hadn't had many chances to talk to Brazil yet seeing as their two countries hadn't anything in common or close political ties.
"Hello Brazil" he greeted him.
Back to top Go down

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:13 am

"Kiddha, Lucas," Alt said, showing his business smile, the faintest hint of a real smile behind it. Brazil had helped him out, and, well... He didn't forget who his friends were.

Quote :
The relation between Brazil and Pakistan is friendly and there is a lot
of cooperation between in the two countries in military field. In 2008
Brazil, approved the selling of 100 missiles to Pakistan despite
India's pressure to Brazil. Brazil Defense Minister Nelson Jobim called
these missiles "very effective ways to monitor" areas flown by war
planes, and said the deal with Pakistan was worth €85 million ($167.6
million). He dismissed suggestions that the transaction might be
questioned in light of Islamist extremist massacre who perpetrated in
Mumbai, India, which some Indian officials suspected was launched from
within Pakistan. "Brazil negotiates with Pakistan, not with Pakistani
terrorists," Mr Jobim said. "To cancel this deal would be to attribute
terrorist activities to the Pakistani Government."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil%E2%80%93Pakistan_relations
Back to top Go down
LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:42 am

Lili smiled happily at the latin american nation, "Mr.Lucas!~" She called out excitedly "Welcome! I do hope you are doing well sir!" She said looking up at him.

OOC: Welcome~~~
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Độc lập - Tự do - Hạnh phúc
Độc lập - Tự do - Hạnh phúc
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:45 am

Vietnam looked at the man, studying him carefully. "I hope you are doing well, em Lucas." She smiled, calm and as if she were at peace for once. "Welcome, and please do not try to mess things up too bad."

"Yeah, or I'll hurt you." For a brief moment, her voice changed to be several octaves lower, eyes going slightly darker. "Don't want that, now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:46 am

@Swizterland: Brazil waved at the blonde nation. While they had a good amount of business, Brazil didn't really have all that much to say and he would imagine Switzerland would feel about the same. They were just... very different. Or at least, Brazil thought so. "Olá, Switzerland," he said with a smile. The older man was actually pretty cute, but anyone who was that uptight was bound to be into some weird stuff and Brazil was not, so he would pass... for now.

@Veneciano: There was definitely something nice about hearing a language that was somewhat similar to his own. Although, unlike the Italian, his entire continent was in on the Latin speaking party, so it wasn't as big for him. Still, the Italian accent was just as appealing to the ears as the older man's face was to the eyes. "Bem, bem. In fact, better than usual, I dare say. E você?" he replied, his Portuguese informal.

@Australia: "And good day to you, my fellow much too under appreciated Ally," he said, referring to the Big Six not giving either of them much credit for their work back in the second world war.

@Luxembourg: Brazil had to admit that he wasn't quite sure who was standing in front of him. He spoke... well it wasn't quite like Germany or the Netherlands, both of whom Brazil was very familiar with. "Olá, are you Germany and Holland's lovechild?" he asked unceremoniously, "And if you are... how did that work?" he asked, wanting to get to the bottom of this.... and perhaps the bottom of something else in front of him, he hadn't decided yet. (okay that last part was bad, but I had to say it)

@Pakistan: "Olá, Altaf," he replied, beaming childishly. Generally, Pakistan had been much closer to Brazil's rival, Argentina while Brazil himself was a close friend of India, Pakistan's rival. But, the two had gotten closer and you never knew where your future would lie. "Your neighbors can be very difficult, Gatão." He said, as he was recently in that area talking to Iran with Turkey.
(gatão means like big cat in Portuguese, but it refers to a handsome man in Brazilian slang ^^)

@Liechtenstein: Another little nation that he wasn't so familiar with. However, this time the similarity was more recognizable. "Oi boneca," he said, calling her pretty more out of her cuteness than any attraction. He couldn't help but laugh, "No need to call me sir, I'm not so old, am I?" he asked, not used to other nations thinking that. He was even younger than the United States after all, if by only a bit.

@Vietnam: Well this was curious. He wasn't even totally sure how to respond to such a thing. He smiled impishly, "Strong words, Gostosa. But, I'm afraid I'm not exactly intimidated by a nation whose country could fit inside Bahia and still have room to spare. But seriously, I would much rather put my energy into... other things than fighting, especially with someone as lovely as you," he said with a wink, still smiling, his voice carrying no fear or malice. He was the fifth strongest nation around, there was no reason to play such games when he could smile instead.
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:02 pm

"Ja, but your older than me, and I have to respects my elders" She said smiling up at him."Although if it makes you feel old, I will refrain myself from useing it if you wish!" The small nation replied happily.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:34 pm

"Hmmm," He thought about this. "Não, that wouldn't do. If you feel more comfortable that way, then you can call me that. Besides, I know how to make myself feel younger if I need the boost," he said pleasantly, not really thinking about it beforehand.
Back to top Go down

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Luxembourg gaped at the other.
Sure he was a little schocked that the other didn't knew who he was - ok he was a small country and really not the most well known out there but the worst was that Brazil thought he was Hollands Child ... HIS child! Of all the people why the child of his stupid and idiotic brother?? (the fact that germany was in there wasn't all that bad since he liked the other nation a lot).
"No i'm not!" he pouted and schook his head.
"That stupid nation called the Netherlands is my brother ... i'm luxembourg" he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Brazil laughed. Today was promising to be quite fun. These other nations were very amusing. The way they reacted to him was marvelous. "My apologies Luxembourg. I was once partially owned by your brother, he left quite a mark. But that is no excuse to not know who you are. I'll make sure to remember your name in the future." Yes, very fun.
Back to top Go down

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:52 pm

"I hope it wasn't for too long he tends to become quite annoying if you have to endure him for too long" he sighed. It wasn't hard to notice that Luxembourgs relationship to his older brother wasn't really good but then again he wasn't close with either of his two siblings.
"Well i hope you do - maybe we'll see each other more often in the future?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Brazil thought back to his youth, partially owned by the Netherlands and partially owned by Portugal and Spain. It wasn't easy living with those different standards, but it would be very untrue to say that the Netherlands was the worse handler. "No, not that long. Portugal wasn't fond of him being near me."

Now, as fun as this was, he didn't want to make any commitments. He would have to check things out before dedicating himself to any new friendships. "I wouldn't be surprised. It's much more possible than before this."
Back to top Go down

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:34 pm

"您好."Yao nodded his head slightly in acknowledgment of Lucas, one of his most important trading partners in Latin America. He liked the other nation, finding him to be quite agreeable and friendly, despite Brazil being one of the few nations that had the balance of trade against China's favor. The way things were going, the two countries would be getting closer in the future.

Yao smiled, then walked over. Not sure how to greet the other nation, he instead opted to shake his hand, hoping that it was the right thing to do. "How have you been doing Lucas?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:25 am

Brazil brightened when he saw China coming closer and he was even happier when the older man put his hand out. Where Brazil came from, you greeted other men with hugs. In fact, physical contact was just generally very important. So, the restraint Brazil had been showing today was nothing less than a huge effort. At least this hand shake would be something.

"Olá Yao~," He said happily as he enthusiastically shook the other man's hand. "I've been doing very legal! Although, I've mostly been hanging around Latvia and Turkey and neither of them have come to see me yet," he said swiftly, not taking too much time to pause, "But never mind that, how are you?"

(Legal means like great... not speaking about anything that has to do with law xD The italics were just pointing out it's foreign, not emphasis =D )
Back to top Go down

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:38 am

"Hi, Brazil! Nice to see you again!" Petr grins at nation witch he highly adores thatnks to his football histori.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:35 pm

"Hello Czech," Brazil replied happily. While they were not really close, he did know who the other one was and they didn't have any problems.
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:41 pm

"Anch'io!" The Italian replied just as enthusiastic. He was doing very well too, well, okay, that was lie but there had been worse times and it wasn't polite to whine about his problems especially when welcoming a nation. "Have you had a lot of free time lately?" That was the problem with Europe or at least his close friends. They were always so busy with work that they didn't give time for themselves and so it was good time to reach out to his distant family. Since in Italy family always comes first.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Brazil was surprised to hear that North Italy was doing well, he would have assumed that mess with Grécia would be hitting Italy pretty hard, it sure was hitting Portugal hard... Not that Brazil was paying attention to that for anything other than business reasons. He continued smiling for the next question, "I always make sure to have free time! Work hard so you can play hard!" he said in a sing song manner. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Yao wasn't sure exactly what legal meant, but he supposed that it had nothing to do with legality. He kept the smile on his face and refrained from saying anything despite hearing that Brazil had been hanging out with the likes of... Turkey. But it was not in the older nation to interfere in another nation's business.

So as long as business between them was not interrupted.

"I have been fairly well economically despite the recession right now...but my people have been hit by natural disasters lately, so it worries me. How are things treating you in lieu of the recession then? Have you been hard hit?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Ah yes, recession. Risky business that was. Brazil knew he had not lived that long, but even he remembered a time when one nation's economic troubles were, at worst, their own problem and often benefited the surrounding nations. Today, when one went under, it seemed to take a lot more with them. But, that being said, President Lula was a skilled man.

"I was hit a little last year, but, I'm handling it very well. My economy is expected to grow again this year," he chimed. He didn't speak in arrogance or to try to one up anyone. But he was saying it to make a point. As much as he admired China in some ways, he did want it known that whatever level of important Brazil had today, he was planning on growing even more. "But my heart goes out to your people, I've had my share of those as well."

(OOC: Brazil's economy is seen growing by more than 6% this year after contracting by 0.2% in 2009.) (That's really a note for myself, comes out of MAY 17, 2010. Which is today >.> )
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Oh dear what was she doing. Clutching on to her skirt, Marin was dreadfully nerve-wrecked about meeting new people. So far she was able to say 'hello' to most of the parts of the world except for... South America and Africa! All of which were prominent countries in the world, blissfully enjoying their freedom and independence. Not that she... well it was hard to say.

Hobbling over to this person, as if she was injured, she smiled. Marin was stifling, to say so bluntly, on whether she should immediately say hello or wait and then say hello. Oh, her lacking social skills was really making it difficult! Though, it was already too late and she was in front of this foreigner. After a few awkward and silent seconds, she softly muttered, "H-H-Hello... I'm... Faroe Islands."
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:11 am

Brazil watched curiously as a small nation approached him. He waited for her to say something, but she just kind of stood there at first. Not really understanding shyness, he grew concerned. Was there something on his face? He experimentally ran a hand down his cheek, trying to not be too obvious about it. Well... there was nothing where he wiped... But he hadn't gotten to the whole thing yet. But he couldn't sit there wiping his face while she stared at him!

Luckily, she did eventually say anything, though it was in a quiet voice and she stuttered like the little boy he had met with a week or so ago to talk about trade. Maybe they were from the same part of the world. "Ah! Hello Faroe Islands, I'm glad you finally spoke up, I was afraid something was wrong," he replied smiling. "Or.. is something wrong?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olá, tudo bem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá, tudo bem?   Olá, tudo bem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Olá, tudo bem?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: