Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Italies please~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Okay, so, basically I was thinking I would do a little solo RP to sustain myself before another South America country or Spain, Holland or Portugal arrive (Though I am ecstatic that Turkey wants to RP with me as well). And I thought that one of my revolutions would work wonderfully. But looking at those, I noticed that there was an opening for one or both of you guys~

In the War of the Farrapos (September 19, 1835 – March 1, 1845), the Italian revolutionary Giuseppe Garibaldi joined the rebels in 1839. Now, What is one Italian man in the scheme of a war? Well... I didn't think too much of it at first. However, after looking at this man, it turned out this would actually be pretty important to you guys.

"It was in this struggle that Garibaldi gained his first military experience and got on the road leading to his becoming the famed military leader of the Unification of Italy." and "He is considered an Italian national hero."

So, I don't really know which one of you two should logically represent this character, but I was thinking maybe instead of either of you being actual participants, you could both be sort of... watching over Garibaldi. So like, I'll do some stuff that happens from 1835 to 1839 when he arrives, then the three of us can have a chat, with you guys observing your future hero or something?

If either of you are interested at all, we can hash out the details. If not, I'll skip on to another one of my revolutions~

EDIT: Just as a side note, it might be a while before you guys would actually get to do something, since I need to cover 4 years of stuff before that |3 So if you're busy now, you may not be then~ =D
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Oooooo! Lucas! I would definitely be interested because I love Garibaldi!! He did soooo much for my country!

If it weren't for him a lot of stuff wouldn't have gotten done and we probably would have still been under Austrian rule for a lot longer then we were.

I'm up for it but planning out exactly how this would work would make things a lot easier! So how exactly did you want to start this up?

[is really excited]
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Well, I think these Civil Wars and Revolutions are always a little tricky Hetalia wise. Because we're all representing both the people and the government... so when those are on two different sides... things get hard. I tend to figure that the nation representative sort of watches and participates in all the big things, instead of actually being solely on one side. So, I'm going to research more, but here is what I'm thinking:

I'll give about 5 posts in a row, one that covers each of the years before Garibaldi and then one for the year he arrives. These will give an overview from Lucas' perspective, where he sees all the different sides and such.

Then you and Romano post a few back and forth. Perhaps starting with Garibaldi deciding to go to Brazil and you guys just in general discussing everything amongst yourselves (I'm not 100% sure how this would go)(Part of it can even be about you two figuring out if you can co-exist, once again, I'm not sure) And then on your last post, you two end up meeting up with me and the three of us roleplay out the end of it all together, with me seeing you guys off at the end. I think it will be important to continue discussing things throughout instead of everyone just being let loose.

But I'm up to suggestions. Plus we still have to get Romano on board =w=

Sorry that this wasn't that specific, but I have to go, more later!
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:28 pm

No no, that's okay. It's really hard to get the specifics when there still a bit more reasearch to do. This sounds really good. I'll do my research on Garibaldi and then see exactly how I can get Romano and I incorporated into it and then we'll go from there.

I'm sure Romano would love to join in but it's best to wait until he replies. In that case, I'm going to go do some reasearch of my own. : )
Back to top Go down

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Yeah i'd love to join in!
I guess we just have to try out and see how it will work in the end but it really sounds interesting.

But i'll have to do some research as well since i don't know much about what exactly Garibaldi did in brazil~
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Thank you both for being willing to participate! I realize this probably wasn't on your guys' radar when you joined owo.

So, would I be correct in saying I'm good to start this whenever? Like I said, it could be a bit before I get through all the posts that go before you guys so I was thinking I might as well start whenever I get an understanding so you guys can play soonish too ^^
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:09 pm

I joined to role-play history so anything that I'm kind of involved in I am up for! So I was excited that you contacted us!! Si! Start whenever! :3
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:25 am

Boa! I'll start it soon!
Back to top Go down

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:29 am

I have to agree with Veneciano i also joined to play history - i just hadn't thought that it would be brazilian but as long as my character is involved in it i don't really care~
And that i don't know much about it only means that i will learn something new!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Okay, so I started it, but I still have a ways to go before you guys are involved =w=; Probably only 2 more posts because not a lot of specifics happened xD But yeah, here it is~

https://ultravires-aph.rpg-board.net/general-f92/1835-1845-war-of-the-farrapos-brazil-south-italy-north-italy-t315.htm#5391
Back to top Go down

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:44 am

Ok just say when we're supposed to join in ^^
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Si! Just say the word. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 am

Just so you both know, your posts look great! I'll be replying tomorrow, sorry for the wait D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Italies please~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italies please~   Italies please~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Italies please~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Role Play Requests-
Jump to: