Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Que tal, we?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiliano Hidalgo/Mexico
¡Guerra, guerra! Los patrios pendones en las olas de sangre empapad.
Emiliano Hidalgo/Mexico

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Que tal, we?! Mexico10

Name: Emiliano Hidalgo Fernandez

Hobbies: futból cabronesss!!! Dancing all night long, Watching telenovelas (¡¿Did you catch the season finale of Rubí?! ), listening to mariachi music while singing to it!

Likes: Food especially picante y sabrozo, tourists, Canadians cause they’re really nice, Telenovelas, the beach, siestas, fiestas, futból, dancing, singing, any beach sport, horse-back riding, being mischievous and DRAMA!

Dislikes: Conquistador!Spain, when America comes and pushes his culture on me, disrespectful tourists, when I don’t get my food on time, being over charged, being accused of things I did not do and dealing with grumpy people.

Tell us about yourself:
You want to know about me cabrones! ¡¿Why not come and visit!? The beaches are so nice and I don't mind rubbing sunscreen on your back! Pero, si quieres saber mas puedo decir eso...I'm the Estados Unidos Mexicanos, we! ( Don't you go forgetting that now! ) I'm located in NORTH america. I know weird but it's the truth! People don't believe but check la pinche mappa! Anyway, I'm a pretty big tourist attarction with all my amazing beaches, food and culture. You'll never be bored in MEXICO! It just doesn't happen! SO, come hang out! I'll take you for beer and great long nights of dancing!
Back to top Go down

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 am

It had been a long time since Antonio had decided to make a trip to his old haunts, mostly due to how busy he had been lately. Regardless, he found himself wandering through South America, making his way up north into Emiliano's place. Granted, he knew that they had not always been on good terms, he still had a very special place for the youth, though he found questioning the sentiments.

Then like he did in the past, the Spaniard walked through the entrance, knocking on the post of the door and looking around. "¡Hola, Emiliano! ¿Dondé estás?" he yelled, hoping that the Mexican would hear. Scratching his head, a small frown appeared on Antonio's face. He could have sworn that he had seen signs that Emiliano was here.

[OOC: Mariachi bands! xD I went to a wedding once and they had one playing at the reception... it was very enjoyable. xD -cough- Please accept my small-pox infested blankets as my house warming gift as I try to convert you to Catholicism. <3]

Last edited by Antonio Fernandez/Spain on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emiliano Hidalgo/Mexico
Emiliano Hidalgo/Mexico

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 am

Emiliano was definitely home. If the music blaring at high volumes wasn’t enough to indicate that the younger nation was home. Then prancing around his house and rocking to the amazing vocals of Vicente Fernández Gómez while singing at the top of his lungs would have done the trick. Of course, what Emiliano should have been doing was feeding the chickens but a good show before a meal always made up for the wait. As he sang out (pretty much screaming) the last verse he gave himself and imaginary pat on the back before strolling out and noticing Antonio.

He grinned at the others appearance before striding over to him, hugging him and planting a small kiss on each cheek. “¡Antonio! ¡Qué sorpresa! I had no idea you were coming. Come in!” Emiliano ushered or rather pulled the other nation into his house. “Would you like coffe? Something to eat? ¡¿Comó estas, we?!”

(( I loveeee Mariachi's!! They're SO much better live than on CD! And even better at a festive event than just randomly out on the street (although that's just as good anyway.)
[takes the infested blanket with small-pox] Aw, thanks, man...wait a minute...[flails around and chucks it across the room] Small-pox! D: Nooooo! Catholicism!! I think I'm melting! xD ))
Back to top Go down

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Seeing that the youth was not around, Antonio resigned to leaning at against the wall, deciding that it was probably better for him to wait at the entrance as oppose to wander around the house like he normally would. The last time he did that, it would be safe to say that he found himself regretting it (a little, granted the prank was so worth it).

Then just as he finished the thought, the youth came crashing, er, prancing into the room as he belted out what Antonio recognized as Vicente. Amused, the Spaniard began to laugh, clapping the rhythm as he did his own little dance. "¡Emiliano!" he greeted, reaching out to embrace the Mexican, "Muy bien, muchas gracias! Estuve ocupado." With that, he smiled and nodded, "Sí, Café sounds good to me right now!"

[OOC: Yeah, it was a very good wedding. I love Hispanic weddings, they're always so festive and awesome. :D And yes, they are always better live. At my table, we had a couple guitarists and a few other musicians, so we all wanted to jump up there and join in.

-beams- No problem! -laughs as Emiliano chucks it- Haha... I thought you'd like the gift! That at least like to relive some good memories.. xD]

Last edited by Antonio Fernandez/Spain on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emiliano Hidalgo/Mexico
Emiliano Hidalgo/Mexico

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:30 pm

“Todo el tiempo ocupado. Necesitas una buena vacación para relajarte.” Emiliano commented offhandedly as he sauntered over to his kitchen to fetch the pot of coffee he had already made. He set out some sugar, cream and two mugs as he poured the black liquid into both mugs. The boys smile never once wavering. “¿So what brings you all the way to Mexico, Antonio?” The music was still lightly playing in the background.

(( You guys should have! It would have been so much fun!
[Grumbles] You got me Antonio! But next time you’ll be the one getting pranked! [Grins] ))
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
Makes Apfelstrudel for the Awesome Kingdom
Makes Apfelstrudel for the Awesome Kingdom
Roderich / Austria

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 pm

"Why, if it isn't Herr Mexiko." Roderich would greet with nostalgia. He recalled the Mexican nation from the years he'd spent under the Habsburg rule. Half of it was the good sort of nostalgia: the kind that came from his blissful years lording over various pieces of nations (what did they call it those days: a finger in every pie?), and the other half in remembrance of the fate of the old Mexican Emperor, Maximilian I, at the hands of Liberal forces.

Yet, it was so far in the past, why not let bygones be bygones? "I'm quite glad to see you here, Willkommen!" Ever the gentleman, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2190741/Faberge
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea
오캄의 면도날
오캄의 면도날
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 pm

The Korean looked between the two Spanish-speaking nations and the Germanic nation, feeling remarkably out of place. Still, not wishing to seem rude, he bowed to them both. "Haseyo annyeong. Do forgive me if I am intruding. It's not every day I get to meet other nations on neutral ground. I am Im Dae-Hyun. North Korea."
Back to top Go down
Emiliano Hidalgo/Mexico
Emiliano Hidalgo/Mexico

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Emiliano had to admit that he was surprised to see the Austrian here. He may have been Austria’s second most important trading partner in Latin America but to receive a visit like this was something completely new. The only time something similar to this had happened was when the Austrian President Heinz had decided to make a formal visit. Emiliano couldn’t say that it wasn’t nice and so he gave the german nation a wide grin.

“¡Austria! Gracías.” He thanked as he took a friendly hold of both of Roderich’s hands and gave them a friendly yet firm shake followed by a gentle squeeze.

The Korean, of course, did not go unnoticed and it brought an even bigger smile to the Mexican’s face. “¡Ah! No, no~ you are not intruding. I’m very honoured to have you here. ¿Can I get you two anything?”

He motioned for them to take a seat at the table with Spain. Emiliano loved company especially when it was unexpected company. Perhaps if enough people came he could make turn it into a sort of festivity. A fiesta perhaps, that sure did sound like a great idea!

Back to top Go down

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:42 am

Antonio laughed at Emiliano's suggestion, waving it off with his hand. "Oh, come on," he said, "you should know better than me that I've been trying my best to do so lately." He did not mention that he had decided that he would not mention the fact that he snuck on the plane ride to Los Angeles with Real Madrid earlier in the month before he decided to continue his trek to South America for a tour. "What am I doing here? I'm just taking a long break, getting away from work, the usual!" the Spaniard smiled, immediately shoving the reminders of the conditions of his banks into the back of his mind. He was never really one to take too much note of things like that until he had to. "I figured it's been a while since I've seen you, so I figured I'd stop by!" Antonio beamed as he said it, his grin growing wider as he took a seat at the table.

"Why, if it isn't Herr Mexiko."

Antonio turned his head in time to see Roderich enter into the home. The Austrian had not changed much since they lived together as the Habsburg Empire, probably just as strict. Despite the gentlemanly demeanor, Antonio knew that deep down inside, Roderich was a good man, though their relationship had hit a bit of turbulence in the past. "¡Hola, Roderich!" he chirped, waving his arm at the man.

"Annyeong haseyo."

The foreign tongue caused the Spaniard to shift his attention to the Asian man, who he recognized to be Corea del Norte. They may have interacted a few times, though Antonio had not quite put much thought into the relationship in a while. "Hola~" he greeted, smiling at him as he sipped his coffee. Curiosity flickered slowly in his eyes as he studied him.

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply! But yes, I talked to my friend again about his wedding and he laughed - and drank my Cava.

-laughs- What? I'm the prank king, I'll look forward to this! ;D]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Que tal, we?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal, we?!   Que tal, we?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Que tal, we?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: