Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guten Tag...*nods*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludwig/Germany
The Awesome Kingdom's Brüderlein
Ludwig/Germany

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 am

Guten Tag...*nods* Heta20

Name: Ludwig, though I would prefer if you would call me Germany.

Hobbies: Hmm...hobbies you say? I enjoy a good book, it's nice when I actually do get a chance to read. Ah, my dogs I enjoy walking them, sometimes Prussia will even help with that (By the way, it's your turn to help me clean Gilbert...). Training is a big part of my life, you can never be too ready, always expect the unexpected! There is one thing [mumbles quickly and qietly] baking. Ahem! Anyhow moving on! Beer, it's a wonderful thing sometimes isn't it? And of course keeping certain people out of trouble....I will not name anyone, you know who you are...

Likes: A nice clean house and feeling accomplished. Prussia....[sighs] even though you do stupid things sometimes, and occasionally you grate on raw nerves....[mutters with a blush] Ich Liebe Dich. [coughs] So! Where was I? Ah yes, drinking, nothing feels better than finsihing paperwork and going out for a drink! Laws, rules, regulations, however you want to say it, we need them, get over it. Eh.....and also Italy, for the last time, I don't hate you, I don't know who keeps telling you that....look you're even in my likes section, so stop crying about it.

Dislikes: Losing, plain and simple, I expect nothing less than a victory from myself, and to do otherwise is....irritating to say the least. Paying back war debts, I'm sick of it, nothing is funny or entertaining about it. An unclean house...I will admit during the whole...ah...Berlin Wall incident I didn't clean it very much...but, I keep it as clean as ever now....except when Prussia and Italy are in the same room together, a tornado is nothing compared to what the two of you do to my house.

Tell Us About Yourself: I've been through quite a bit over the years haven't I? Austria and Prussia had a war over me, it was annoying being the center of attention for that. Thank Gott Prussia won, I don't know what I would have done if I had to listen to that infernal piano everyday. I'm getting off topic...ah...so, I was finally recognized as a nation, it's a breath of fresh air when you've been ruled over all our life. After a while, I became somewhat isolated, you could say....my boss never renewed alliances. Before I knew it, World War 1 had started, and erm....things didn't turn out so well....the Treaty of Versailles made sure of that. As I said before, paying off war debts is not fun, nor entertaining. Soon before I knew it another war had started World War 2...I made a mistake....it was a bad idea from the start, and that's all I have to say about it. Even more war debts had to be paid...and the Berlin wall....it's a bad memory. But the day that infernal thing came crashing down, I can honestly say was one of the happiest days of my life (That's right, East I missed you, you idiot). Well, that's enough of a history lesson for now I believe.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 am

Ivan walked into the room and greeted Ludwig, out of obligation. He held a hand out. "Hello, Germany." Fake smile was plastered on his face. "Long time now see." He spoke in a gentle and nice tone. "How have you been holding up?" But inside he was raging over the betrayal during WW2, the invasion of his country, and the fall of his precious Berlin Wall.
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Petr fakes a smile. "Hello, Ludwig. Nice to see you again. It was nice back there wasnt it?" His voice cheerful but somehow really cold. He had to listen to that piano every day...

-----------------------
OOC: Do you want to RP Munich agreetment? ^^
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:07 pm

(Russia): Germany took Russia's hand and shook it firmly, being wary of the larger nation. "It's been well Ivan. Nice to see you again." That was a lie of course, Ludwig still held a grudge against him for what he'd done to his brother when the Berlin Wall was put up.

(Czech): Nodding his acknowledgement to Petr, the blond answered "Ah yes, it was quite nice thank you."

------------------------------------------
OOC: Definitely! : D

Last edited by Ludwig/Germany on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:33 pm

”久しぶりですね、ドイツさん,” Kiku said softly, bowing to Ludwig. "It's nice to see you again. I hope that you have been well...?"

Although he kept his normal serene expression, he was genuinely happy to see the other man, having much appreciation for his demeanor.
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:43 pm

"West!" Gilbert exclaimed and clapped a firm hand onto Ludwig's shoulder. "What's all that sappy crap about you missing and moaning and pining away without me?" He grinned broadly, greatly entertained by Ludwig's admittance but still secretly pleased.

"Then there's the house! I'm sickened that you let it get so disgusting." He reached up with his other hand to ruffle that orderly slicked-back blond hair with a laugh. "And here I thought I was a good influence on you!"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 pm

(Japan): "Ah, yes I have been doing very well Kiku, thank you." Germany greeted him, actually meaning it this time, his tone sounding pleasent instead of forced.

(Prussia): Ludwig jumped a bit, surprised by the sudden hand on his shoulder, blushing at Prussia's comment "I wasn't pining for you, Gilbert..." he answered, turning his face away.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't really feel like cleaning at that time. You know that." Germany frowned when his neat hair was once again toussled by his brother. "Oh yes, you were a wonderful influence." he replied sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:06 am

"Hey Ludwig. Good to see you again. How're things?" Alt asked, flashing his business smile. Germany was his fourth largest trading partner, so he had to show some cordiality.
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:38 am

HEIII! what's up?
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:21 pm

"H-Hello Ludwig." Mila forced a smile on her face. She wasn't exactly Miss. Popularity with the other nations which had nothing to do with Ivan, not at all.
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Glares at him and does nothing. He was ironical in everything. "Sure thing, okupant." He mutters in his national language and looks at him pouting.
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 am

Veneciano wasn't quite sure if he was seeing things right but he really hoped he was. He hadn't seen the nation before him in what seemed like forever. Sure, there were those occasional world meetings but Ludwig always rushed off it barely gave the Italian time to talk. Seeing the tall blond definitely filled him with outmost excitment. This was actually happening. Without further a dew, Veneciano launched himself at the tall blond nation. "LUDWIG!!!" He exclaimed excitedly. His arms wound themselves around the bigger man's torso and it looked as if someone would have to eventually pry Veneciano off. "Benvenuto! I missed you!!" This was a start to a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:43 pm

(Pakistan): "It's nice to see you again as well Altaf. Things have been well by me as of late, How are you?" Ludwig replied, giving him a small smile as well.

(Denmark): "Hmm....not very much Matthias. What's been up with you?" he greeted Denmark, dropping the formality for once.

(Siberia): "Greetings Mila. Have you been well" Ludwig asked, giving her a soft look, trying to encourage her to be a little less nervous around him.

(Czech): Ludwig ignored the glare sent his way, he was used to getting hard looks from other nations.

(Italy): "Ah! V-Veneciano!" the blonde blushed as he was ambushed by the hyper Italian. "It's...nice to see you too...but could you maybe let go of me?" Ludwig asked, embarrassed of getting shown so much afection in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am

"I'm PHENOMENAL. Even more so as Norge finally got over here! I bet Italy's happy so see you!"
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 am

"Oh, things are all right."
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Veneciano immediately released Ludwig beaming up at him contentedly. “Sorry, I was just really excited to see you because it’s been a very long time.” He went on. “I was starting to think that you didn't like me anymore and Romano didn't help much either. But anyway, how have you been?”
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:56 pm

@ Denmark: "I'm sure you were happy to see him again. I know you two are close."

@ Italy: Ludwig sighed, giving Veneciano a pat on the head. "I've just been busy, you know that. Ah...things have been going well, tiring sometimes, but I've been good. What about you? We haven't talked in quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Veneciano smiled. Well, at least things weren't going to bad for his friend then again things weren't anymore exciting for him either. "About the same. There isn't as much time to play or visit Germany anymore." He said a little dejectedly. "Maybe...do you...possibly have...some free time." Veneciano looked up hopefully. "This week?" He really hoped that Germany had some free time. Even just going out for a coffee was better then nothing. Please, please, please have time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guten Tag...*nods* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag...*nods*   Guten Tag...*nods* Empty

Back to top Go down

Guten Tag...*nods*
Page 1 of 1