Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gilbert! German Reunification!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludwig/Germany
The Awesome Kingdom's Brüderlein
Ludwig/Germany

Gilbert! German Reunification! Empty
PostSubject: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:03 am

Gil, we need to do the fall of the Berlin wall. That has to be my all time favorite Rp~ Hopefully you'll notice this the next time you get on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:37 am

Anything involving me should be your favorite, West!

What do you think of using time stamps for each post? I've had that idea for a while and although it might be a bit troublesome, the awesome factor would definitely increase. (Right? >_>)

If you happen to have any particular sources you're referencing, feel free to share them~ I'll also try to find good references. I highly recommend this article over at Der Spiegel. I remember a video over on YouTube (I think?) that was really good but I'll have to find it again.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:10 am

Hmm? Time stamps? I feel stupid for not knowing what that is >>

The article will probably be fine, all my history books are all in storage since I recently moved. >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Maybe there is a better word for it? What I mean is that since the fall of the wall occurred in one day, we can write what time each of our posts occur at. For example:

[21:40]

Today I was awesome again!

Kind of? XD But yeah! That's how I think it should go down, but if it's too much of a hassle, we don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 am

Ohhh~ That would be cool! I don't mind doing that at all! I thought you meant something completely different and I was just out of the loop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:58 am

Although that normally is the case, not this time! >D

So with all of that cleared up, do you want to start it or should I?
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Would you mind starting this one? I kind of suck at beginning threads for some reason. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 am

Or you could just come out and say it, West: my threads start out awesome.

But Roger that! *Salutes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:37 am

Posted!

I also wanted to share this thing I found~ *Pushes awesome research on you* <3
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/11/ambush-of-history-thank-you-gunter.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert! German Reunification!   Gilbert! German Reunification! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilbert! German Reunification!
Page 1 of 1