Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludwig/Germany
The Awesome Kingdom's Brüderlein
Ludwig/Germany

Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! Empty
PostSubject: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:36 am

So I learned this a while back, and just brought it up to Gil who says we need to do this. Apparently, in 1978 a group of German and Dutch men tried to take over Sealand um...to say the least, they failed miserably. So what we want to do is just basically have Gilbert and Ludwig get as drunk as possible and proceed with said assault on Sealand. We think it would be amazingly hillarious, and you know you wanna do it Peter!!!! >3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 pm

XD I've actually read about that before, and it amused me greatly. I look forward to your defeat! In other words I'd be fine with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Excellent >3

The question is whether we would put this in the historical section or the crack, because... the way we envision it is pretty crack-ish but it's still technically historical? XD
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Gah, I know what you mean, Gil. DX

Maybe we can get away with it being in the history section? I'm not sure, I'll probably go ahead and ask Ivan next time o talk to you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm

*Is also an admin, yo*

I think we can get away with putting it in the historical section if we make references to the actual event. Like... Even though it will be just the two of us invading, I can be the "business man" and, despite you being caught with me, you as Germany can try to bail us out. XD I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig/Germany
Ludwig/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 am

Pffft XDDD The thought of that made me laugh. "I know that I just tried to invade you also, but I think you should let us go now B|"

Okees then, I'm ready whenever you guys are!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:53 am

DAMN YES I WANT TO SEE THIS

THIS IS HILARIOUS IRL

THIS OUGHT TO BE GOOD XD

*Will totally be stalking the thread for this omfglmao*

Last edited by Altaf Mashhadi/ Pakistan on Sun May 16, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm still waiting to be taken over XD
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Yurtta Barış, Dünyada Barış
Yurtta Barış, Dünyada Barış
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Holy shit! I need to see this. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:31 pm

I guess none of us decided to be the leader and start it? XDXD I'll see if I can come up with a good starting point tonight, but if either of you have a good idea, go right ahead!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:47 pm

I have no idea for a starting point so I'll leave that all up to you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!   Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sealand, the German brothers plan to take you over!
Page 1 of 1