Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ne, Russia? Two possible threads?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea
오캄의 면도날
오캄의 면도날
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea

Ne, Russia? Two possible threads? Empty
PostSubject: Ne, Russia? Two possible threads?   Ne, Russia? Two possible threads? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:01 pm

I know I could most likely just go over this over MSN, but...I need to post more in general, so...yeah.

Quote :
*The Eulmi Incident/Assassination of "Queen Min", October 8, 1895 - Empress Myeongseong was assassinated in a plot orchestrated by the Japanese minister to Korea, Miura Goro. A Russian eyewitness, Aleksey Seredin-Sabatin (Середин-Cабатин), an employee of the Korean king, said a group of Japanese agents and members of the Hullyeondae army entered the royal palace, killed Empress Myeongseong and desecrated her body in the north wing of the palace.

I know we don't have a Japan at the moment, but you suggested before that we start with the aftermath based on the report from Seredin-Sabatin. I have a general idea for a starter if you're still interested?

Quote :
*Division of Korea, 1945–1948 - At the Potsdam Conference (July–August 1945), the Allies unilaterally decided to divide Korea—without consulting the Koreans—in contradiction of the Cairo Conference. On August 9, 1945, Soviet tanks entered northern Korea from Siberia, meeting little to no resistance. The unconditional surrender of Japan on August 15, 1945, the earlier collapse of Nazi Germany, combined with fundamental shifts in global politics and ideology, led to the division of Korea into two occupation zones effectively starting on September 8, 1945, with the United States administering the southern half of the peninsula and the Soviet Union taking over the area north of the 38th parallel.

And for this I was thinking we could, for the time being, take it from the Soviets entering North Korea after the Potsdam Conference. just to show the overall interaction between the two nations from the start and what led up to the Korean War. I'm just trying to think of things that can be done without South Korea, Japan, and America specifically for the time being to get North Korea more active.
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ne, Russia? Two possible threads?   Ne, Russia? Two possible threads? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:30 am

Sorry i have to say this FEIFDHJFGJHF PYONGS OLD AVATAR DJFNJNGDJ ok im done
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Ne, Russia? Two possible threads?   Ne, Russia? Two possible threads? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:11 am

Aww, I kinda miss rping Pyong with ya. They had a special bond, even if it tended to get violent XD

And Dae, you know I'm all for this~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ne, Russia? Two possible threads?   Ne, Russia? Two possible threads? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ne, Russia? Two possible threads?
Page 1 of 1