Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 pm

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! Faroe_10

Name: Ah. My name is Marin Dahl. Just call me Marin because that's... um... that's my name!

Age: I guess I look around 14-15! But I'm actually really 18! You can say I'm over 1000 years old---almost 2000. Please don't judge me... *has no breasts, yep*

Hobbies: Singing, sewing, cooking, herding goat, gathering fruits, swimming, tending gardens and such... It's really fun!

Likes: Sheep because they are so cute! I ah... like Danmark. Ísland, Noreg, and Grønland too! Letsee. I like eating and baking cookies. Seafood is also the best, especially when you get it with your bare hands! Oh, the sea is also a very relaxing place to sit by. The waves are very relaxing.

Dislikes: Oh... I don't like it when people ignore me but that's okay because it happens often.. A-Anyway! I really don't like it when people pull my hair and mess around with my sheep. Sheep are nice but they can be really vicious if you agitate them, you know! Oh and cookie jars on high counters. I can't really reach...

Tell Us About Yourself: Well I'm a little nation! I once had this whole endeavor about becoming independent but I decided to stay back with brother Danmark because he is a nice person. Though I guess he doesn't notice but, that's fine too! When I was younger I was tossed around a lot, meaning I really couldn't speak for myself, but that's okay! I don't have much of a voice but I try my best! I kind of stole Noreg's language and changed it a bit but I honestly respect him. Right, I have a sheep named Mildur! He likes to nibble on daisies sometimes. Oh ah... hm...

Okay well um... Oh! Did I tell you all about my first experience with a chainsaw? I nearly hit my Mildur! That would've been quite a mess. Oh well... um. When Noreg and Danmark got married, I was living in their house. Then they separated for some reason and I found myself under Danmark's possession. Then when Germany came and tied up bróđir, England had to come and help me. He was really nice and I supposed since he was going to protect me, I gave him the best hospitality. (Psst... statistics said that a lot of his men married my women!). Huh. I'm talking too much. Thank you for your time!

p-please tell me i did this right...

Last edited by Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:00 am

G'day!

(yeah its fine :3 )
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:31 am

Benvenutoooo!!! Per Piacere Marin! Can I pet your sheep Mildur?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:32 am

wait, who are you again?

FAROEEEEE!!! *runs to hug* Papa's so happy yer here now!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:29 am

Hello nice to see you here *smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:31 am

Kiddha, Marin.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:43 pm

H-hello. I like sheep too... but every time I try to pet them... they bite me... Unless they're sleeping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lv/

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 pm

It's good to see you again Faroe... it's been so long. I hope brother's taking good care of you.

< fhlgdflhjkfdogirefdg;o my baby ;;;;; w ;;;;; omg omg so cute so cute fhdlsfghdslfhgoire -spazzes with glee- >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:28 pm

pfft. Of course I am taking good care of her, right Faroe? Taking care of things is what I am best at after all!!!
wait doesn't she like owe me some coin or something?

*smishes both into a hug* now we're like a big happy family again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Moi Färöarna, nice to see you again! *smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 pm

-smushed into big hug glaring- No we're not... your forgetting the other Nordics still you moron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm

*still smishing them in a hug* i did not forget y'know! Oh Noruu you know what I mean! Remember when we were married and tiny Faroe was running around the house on her chubby legs *sighs happily*
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Australia :

H-Hallo! <3

Italy:

Heehee. Hi there Italy! Oh! Oh of course! He's really nice and his fur is really fuzzy and warm.

Czech:

*smiles* N-Nice to see you too! O-Oh did I just stutter? Sorry... Ah! I'm just a little nervous is all... *laughs weakly*

Pakistan:

Good day to you sir!

Latvia:

O-Oh my! Is that so? Oh dear... ah... Mildur doesn't bite, I promise! He's really friendly. Do you have sheep? Maybe we can be friends ^_^... O-Oh am I talking too much...?

Finland:

Hello! Nice to see you too! I hope you are doing well!

Norge&Denmark:

(GOES MOE SOME MORE FOR NORWAY.)

B-Brother you remembered m-my name ; u ; *wiggles with happiness to the hug* And Noreg! I'm so happy that you're doing well!

I-I'll remember to pay you back I promise...

I think I remember! You two would always argue and I would sometimes listen! Oh. Ah... I've been meaning to ask a question...

Why do you leave your clothes on the ground sometimes? I was afraid to ask when I was little but now that I have the chance...
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:53 pm

*smiles shyly* No, I like talking to other small nations. I-I do have some sheep, but I don't really spend a lot of time with them...

Y-You want to be friends? Th-that's uh... w-well I would like.... o.o;;
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Raivis Galante / Latvia wrote:
*smiles shyly* No, I like talking to other small nations. I-I do have some sheep, but I don't really spend a lot of time with them...

Y-You want to be friends? Th-that's uh... w-well I would like.... o.o;;

*beams* Oh! Yeah we're all similar in that sense I guess... *laughs*

Oh but you should! They're like a good companion and they always obediently listen to them. They're also really sweet and nice when you need someone to talk to.

... Ah... I do... I-Is that okay? I mean if you don't want to that's okay...
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Y-yeah, just easier that way.

M-maybe I'll try again, they are really cute. Maybe whatever made them mad at me is over by now...

I do w-want to, I-I'm just not very good at making friends *looks away*
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Mhm! You can pet Mildur if you want to!

Oh... um... *rubs the back of her neck* Me too... sometimes. Sometimes I ah... I talk to much, I suppose. But it's okay I'm not very good either... *fidgets fingers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 pm

*smiles at her and pats her* dont be nervous. I wont bite... *grins* Even if others say something else *laughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:14 am

Yes... I also remember having to be the one to take care of her while you went off throwing yourself into tiffs with Sweden!

...? -looks down to Faroe, his cheeks then flushing faintly at her question- ...U-uh... Ah... well uh... We did a lot of fighting back when you were younger so our clothes would be stained with the blood of war. We didn't want to walk around like that with you, Iceland, and Greenland around... so we would take them off and change to have them be washed later.

< -fandoms over little Faroe of fucking adorable bawness!!! hflgslfgwtds need to RP with you so much omg! sobsob you're so cute! >
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:39 am

Czech:

*shivers on the touch but smiles otherwise* Sorry it's ah... a... habit. I'm very pleased to meet you! If well... I think I sort of repeated myself. Oh but you really don't look like that kind of person that would bite! So I believe in you, because biting people is strange anyway!

Norge:

Ahh! I understand! Oh but you should have told me to wash your clothes so you can wear clean attire. Don't leave you clothes on the ground! From now on, if you need anything cleaned, come to me right away! *beams at Norway*

Oh but I wasn't too chubby was I...?

( <3333333333 *showers love on you* 8D LET'S TTLY RP LOTS. YEAH? )
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 am

Oh okay, thank you *nod nod*

I-I see, we'll... if uh... if we both want to be friends then I... well.. then I think we should be friends. *red*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:53 am

God, Norge you're such a downer eh? *gesticulates in a vague direction he reckons a cut-out Sweden should be for demonstration* you say this as if you didn't want to punch his face in

Hahahaha yeah we were getting our clother dirty a lot back then eh Norge? *tries to look innocent*

No! You were on the perfectly adorable side of chubby!

(showerrrrrs you both with love)

(
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:02 am

Grazie!! [Slowly goes up to the sheep. Stops in front of it, stares at it, hesitantly reaches out and pets it before retracting his arm very quickly. Realizing that he wasn't attacked, he smiles and pets the sheep once again. It was super soft. He glances over at Marin] Can I hug him too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 am

Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands wrote:
Pakistan:

Good day to you sir!

"Sir"? Man, I haven't been called that in a while... You're all right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 am

-almost-maybe-kind-of-if-you-squint-really-hard-and-blur-your-vision smiles with the corner of his lips at Denmark's innocent look, his own cheeks flushing a little more in embarrassment before looking back to Faroe-

I thought you were cute as a child Faroe... all babies are a bit chubby anyways. You thinned out rather fast as you grew up though. -pets her hair very gently-

< -showers infinite love- YES YES YES YES! -bolts to request thread- >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! Empty

Back to top Go down

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next