Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:55 pm

well everyone's been through difficult times, right Faroe?But I mean...you're good now. Probably better off than most of us anyway...so why not be happy, Norge?
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Right! You're right brother!

*rubs the back of her neck and then gives Norway a timid kiss on the cheek* I actually don't remember you smiling that much. It's okay if you don't want to..
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:00 pm

I just... don't really smile. Just who I am I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:12 pm

*pokes Norge's cheek* But you have yer little ways Norge. I can always tell when yer happy! *hugs him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Nngh... -hugged- One of those times NOT being now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:15 pm

*grins* Oh come on!! what isn't there to be happy about, eh? Faroe's here!!

((psst so how about that thread guys?))
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Yes I-I'm here!~ Although I guess I'm not really good at making people happy..

( 8DD I'm waiting on you guys! I'm totally ready for it anytime xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm

of course yer good at making people happy Faroe!!!
You definitely make ME happy! *kisses the top of her head*

((i'm dead busy with uni right now but i'm up for it. I think norge wanted to pm you first though))
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 pm

*face turns pink* U-Uwah... *stands stunned for a moment and then grins widely* I'm happy as long as you are happy, brother! *imaginary happy flowers and hearts flutter around her*

( uwah *hugs Denmark* <333 Good luck! And before that---who is going to start it? And I'll wait for that pm then o u o )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm

-rolls his eyes at Denmark unwinding the arm from around him standing aside-

< yah I basically just want to know what your head cannon is for Faroe being their 'child' I mean there's the traditional way of finding the nation, but I also thought of possibly involving Freyja to turn Norge female and actually have Faroe as a blood child of Denmark and Norway's since her people were almost strictly of their decent. It's your call. Once that's cleared I'd be happy to start the thread cx >
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 pm

*smiles weakly at Norway* ?

( Oh I see. Well. But yes. hm. Iceland is also a decent of the Celtics and Norwegians. Ah, well I always made Faroe consider Norway and Denmark as her older brothers, not mama and papa xDD Or perhaps she is actually their child but grows up to call the both of them 'big brother' to save Norway from embarrassment of being a woman, then? 8D;; Or anything really. I'm totally lenient and open for new ideas > u >;; *is not being so helpful, hm?* )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:23 am

-looks away-

< well it's truly your call hun since it is your character cx >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:35 pm

...Norge?

...is something wrong?

((well if we go through our little gender bender i am so keen on, it'll have to be au so it probably would perfectly normal for faroe to consider them big brothers outside the au? AND i so want this little family thread too! It would be just as cute!))
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:42 pm

*tilts head and then continues to look at Norway with pleading eyes*

(If it is au, I'm totally up for it 8D I'm in love with crack. Though outside, I'd just like to make her consider the two of them as close big brothers. Though which time period and will this be au or not? Personally I'd like to see FemNorway xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:18 pm

No. Just didn't want you touching me anymore.

< so would we throw the AU into the history thread? I'm not really keen on having another crack thread going when I have so many I'm involved in there already. I want more history threads to be in . A . >
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:29 pm

*blinks confusedly but remains silent* ...

( 8D oh I'm so fast. Mm alright, history sounds good. AU or not is up to you two? If yes, then Norge gives birth and then skip a few years when she's a kid? If not, Norge finds Faroe already as a child--although she really had no one on her land until the Vikings came--and Denmark figures it out and then happy family times? Or another period, if ya'll like. I'm only suggesting. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm

< do it the American way and flip a coin? 8'D -shot- >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 am

((well, I was thinking of two separate, as in completely unrelated, threads? One being the 'normal crack' that sort of follows the line of the wedding and all the other crack we've been doing? and the other an au? though I agree with Norge. I am swimming in crack threads to maybe something vaguely historical would be good?))
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:38 am

( Ah mmkay! Two sounds good. Let's begin with one then and figure out the second one later? Ah, should we start with the continuation of the wedding? Then perhaps we can go from there.)
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:48 am

[Head perks up from Mildur's wool at the mention of friend]

Si si! Of course that does!!

[Is overjoyed and makes his way towards marin grabbing her hands and spinning both her and him around in a circle almost in the same fashion as ring-around-the-rosey]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:49 pm

< alright so Denmark and Norge find Faroe after the wedding then? perhaps their honeymoon? xDD >
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Italy:

*smiles brightly but before she could speak, her hands were grabbed* ...! *she giggles and then merrily and goes with the flow* Pasta~ Waah I'm hungry now!

Norge:

( Well Norway found Faroe Islands before the Norway-Denmark thing. Maybe Norge kept it a secret from Denmark and then they go there to see her for their honeymoon? Well... :c She's going to be a cockblocker. Hope ya'll be fine with that. xD;; )
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 pm

[Brings them to a halt as he hears his stomach growl on top of Marin hungry statement. Get's a brilliant idea.]
Why don't we make some pasta right now!!
[Glances at Marin excitedly.]
What do you think? You can never go wrong with pasta!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:32 am

Yao smiled at the girl. "The flowers in your hair are quite lovely. What are they called?" he asked.

OOC: At least, I think they're flowers... -Squints- I think my eyesight may be failing me. Don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong. I'll just fix the post. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Italy:

*smiles widely as her eyes sparkle* Oh! Let's make some right now then! T-Then if we make too much... we can share it with other people! Oh but I don't know how to make it. What do we need?

China:

Marin gave Yao a timid smile and then feels that area in her hair. "Oh! These are petals of Marsh Marigolds! They grow a lot in my area. Though these aren't real, they're just clips." She shows her wrist to him, "These flower bands are real though! I like to pick them and weave flower bracelets when they die out. Do you want one?" She asked with a cheeky giggle. "Oh and I forgot... I-I'm Marin. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next