Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 am

*sees the barely there and if-you-are-having-hallucinations smile of Norge's and grins wickedly back*

Yeah you were! And it's not like you were outrightly FAT like Greenland when ya were a bairn anyways, right? And look at ya now! Yer a real lady! almost like yer mama!

(hahaha i always imagine Greenland as the kid from UP lol -is shot-)
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 am

Latvia:

*blushes but grins* T-That's great! Ah... Um... Thank you! B-Boy I haven't made many friends out of the Nordic circle... *fumbles over and then takes out a basket of cookies* Please, have a cookie!

Italy:

*beams brightly at him* Of course! He reaally likes hugs a lot! And I think he likes you! Oh and um... I've beard that you are the one that can cook delicious food, yes?

Pakistan:

W-Was I not supposed to call you that? ... Thank you sir! I'm pleased to meet you!

Norge&Den:

*blushes but perks her lips to a sheepish grin as she giggles softly to the touch* heehee. I really missed you too Noreg!

*stares and then replays their compliments in her head and then blushed* ah... T-T-Thank you! Uwah... I-I've yet to be a lady! I mean... Well... *self-gropes* ....

( ahaha man I just got that image in my head. Chubby Greenland = absoluutely adorable!)
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:44 pm

-ignores Denmark's grin for the most part, slyly elbowing him in the ribs-

Don't worry about your figure Marin... Lili doesn't have much of a set either... and there are many human women that don't it's perfectly normal, and not all beauty is physical. There's plenty of time for you to grow and mature as is... don't be in such a rush.

< bawww pudge baby ; A ; -snugs him- where the hell did he get the chub genes from? xD -notes all skinny/muscular Nordics- >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:03 pm

*tries not to burst out laughing at Norge's nudge*

Exactly, he's right! And that doesn't mean yer not a lady anyway. Besides you've got plenty of time to get breasts, right? At least you don't need to worry about Korea groping them fer now.

(hahah I dunno, I imagine he grew out of it eventually XDD but Denmark was like 'hey Norge what's this fat kid doin here? Oh wait....sorry Greenland' that's the secret reason why Greenland's not that keen on him all together)
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:23 pm

[Grins] You really think so? [Turns attention back on sheep. Examines it a bit before wrapping arms around it and burying face in its wool. Rubs his cheek against the sheep.] Food? Hahaha, yup, I really love cooking especially pasta. Would you like me to make something for you or did you want me to teach you how? I can do both too. Very Happy [is still hugging Marin's sheep]

Last edited by Veneciano Vargas/Italy on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands wrote:
Pakistan:

W-Was I not supposed to call you that? ... Thank you sir! I'm pleased to meet you!

Oh, feel free to keep calling me that! I quite like it. But nobody gives a shit about what they're supposed to do these days. Nobody shows me any respect is why nobody calls me 'sir'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Korea gropes them and I'll kill him....

< oh sob! Don't insult my children you asshole!! -snuggles Greenland in corner of cuteness and shota- >
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Norge&Den:

...! *timidly puts her hands behind her back* Yeah! You two are always right! I should be more understanding of the traits I don't have... Noreg you always know what to say!

Ah... w-what's groping? Ah! Don't kill people please!

(pff. It's cold there in Greenland. They need the meat n'goodstuff. 8D craaap we need a Greenland D8 )

Italy:

*nods enthusiastically and watches as Mildur makes a crooning noise* Hehe, so cute!

Pasta? Oh I think I've heard about that but... Um... I really like to cook but I also want to try new kinds of food! Let's do both, it sounds fun! *is really excited* D-Does that mean we're friends now...? *shyshyshy*

Pakistan:

Okay sir! Oh... really? Um... I'll call you' sir' then! You look like you are my elder so it is my duty to show respect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 pm

I'd kill him first.
Of course we're right! Yer a stunning lady even without the boobs

*gesticulates in his best professor-Denmark mode* see, groping is a bit like this...imagine Norge here grew a pair of lovely breasts and this is what you do with them *gropes Norge's chest* see? Don't let anyone do that to you, especially Korea!!

(yeh i hope we get greenland soon!)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:00 pm

(Still working on finding that Greenland.

And Hello Faroe! Welcome to the forum, have any questions, you can contact me or the other admin, Gilbert. Though the Nordics will likely help you before you even have any questions to ask.

^___^ )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:53 pm

... -watches Denmark with a small glare, the glare and aura darkening more as Denmark continues his speech- hhgh-----!! -gasps erecting his back up at the touch, his cheeks flushing a bright pink, unable to really slap Denmark\'s hands away from his position-

Damnit! Get your hands off me you asshole!

< baww Greenland, some day c: >

Last edited by Haakon Willoch/Norway on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:05 am

Denmark:

Ah... right! Thank you.

Eh? Oh... *tries to imagine. brain hurts* .... *blinks and then blushes* I-I will not let anyone do that to me! .... *stares at Norway* Do you do this often...? Danmark didn't seem hesitant at all...

Russia:

(Hello Hello Russia! Oho good luck with finding Greenland. And alright xD <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:15 am

W...We certainly do not!!! -flusters more, reaching up to pull Denmark's hands off him- Matthias let go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:25 am

Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands wrote:
Pakistan:

Okay sir! Oh... really? Um... I'll call you' sir' then! You look like you are my elder so it is my duty to show respect!

... I've decided I like you.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:11 am

*blinks at the cookie blankly* Oh! Th-thank you! *shy blush smiles* *takes a cookie and bites it* It's really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lv/

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Nah, not nearly enough Faroe, not nearly enough *takes his hands away* though he seems to enjoy it *stage whisper to Faroe* you should try groping his arse sometimes, feckin' hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Pakistan:

R-Really? W-Well I like you too, sir! Thank you!

Latvia:

*smiles widely* No problem! And if you ever want any more, you can tell me~ Friends do that, I think!

Norge&Den:

Not...? *blinks* How strange.

*attentively listens and pretends to know what arse is* ... O-Oh, is it? Noreg, can I grope your 'arse'? (askjdlajr you naive little thing 8| )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:41 pm

*covers his mouth, stifling a laugh*

Nonono you can't ask him, Faroe. You have to do it when he least expects it! The element of surprise is crucial!

(oh u guys! U make me ship faroe/latvia already)
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:45 pm

*pauses* Really? Okay! Element of surprise... *takes note of this*

... *tippytoes up to Denmark and starts whispering* W-Where is it...?

(Moe shipping <33)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 pm

*quirks an eyebrow* where's what hen?
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:22 pm

H'His 'arse'....

*is too short and struggles to tippytoe up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:33 pm

*leans down and furrows his eyebrows further, puzzled as to who is to blame for those ghastly gaps in Faroe's education* that's his bottom!
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:36 pm

... Oh. *was isolated for quite a while, just earned a level in knowledge* But that's strange...

Should I do it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm

*shrugs*well if u want to!

*smacks Norge's bum* see?

(omg i loveee'herrr)
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:49 pm

... Okay! *thinks that if big brother can do it, she can do it too*

*stealthily approaches Norway from behind and gropes his butt* ... Ah. *quickly retreats and runs behind Denmark* I did it! ; ;

(Hahaha doing these kind of things to Norway is fun 8D *alsocuddlesyou*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next